bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 14 12:29 AM
Experience a world of multi-color mosaics puzzles in the latest installment of Fantasy Mosaics! This exciting innovation opens up a whole new dimension of fun and challenge. Discover beautiful and vivid images cleverly hidden in the pattern of numbers and colors.

Embrace our latest mosaics challenge and take a journey across the new fantasy landscape to help our penguin find his soul mate.

Re:Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Sep 2, 14 8:17 AM
Well . . . . . . . . I downloaded this game with high hopes for I love good nonogram games. But I can't get it to stay open so I can even try it. So disappointed!!!

Classicaljazz

SandraSwede
Shark
Shark
14,103 Posts

[Post New]by SandraSwede on Sep 2, 14 9:18 AM
Same here...

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Sep 4, 14 1:12 AM
It's been working fine for me.

alw60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by alw60 on Sep 12, 14 4:33 PM
It stays open but every time I close it, it starts from the beginning. One time I got through numerous levels before I closed it and then the next time I went to play it, all my hard work was gone and I had to start all over again.

Went to some of the help areas. They said to right click on the Game Manager icon and make sure that you are running it as an administrator. I did that and it still goes back to the beginning. I think I was on Level 5 this time when it happened. Ugh!!

It also is very frustrating as in every area for this game, posts have been submitted about problems, but there doesn't seem to be any answers given.

Edited on 09/19/2014 at 9:59:55 AM PST

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Nov 26, 14 2:11 PM
I bought the game, but when I try to open it, only get a blip from my laptop. Can't play the game. Off to Customer Service (ha!) to see what's up.

Go to: