bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Entwined: The Perfect Murder

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 14 12:29 AM
Adam Turner was an unfortunate man who was surrounded by people who could all benefit from his death, but who actually murdered him? Play the detective in this classic whodunit mystery to find out! Interview the suspects including his wife, sister, friend, the housemaid, the paperboy and a shadowy mafia figure. The plot gets thicker and thicker as you find evidences against all suspects. It is up to you to figure out who murdered Adam Turner!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Entwined: The Perfect Murder

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 2, 14 4:06 AM
Did a Beta on this and my notes say, "Purchase ONLY if bugs have been worked out. Scene in gazebo didn’t show up at all and could not progress in the game." So, I'm downloading now and hoping bugs were worked out because the murder mystery sounds interesting.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 2, 14 4:33 AM
I did a Beta on this game, as well. Unless the English translation has been completely redone to correct the grammar, I will not even consider purchasing it.

The devs also did a terrible job on the storyline. There were scenes like the detective's assistant telling her that they need to collect fingerprints before touching anything (A police detective needs to be told this?!) and a statement that an antique telephone in someone's home indicates that they are extravagant.(An antique phone - extravagant?)

This was the absolute bottom of the barrel of all the games I have ever beta tested.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Sep 2, 14 5:00 AM
This is the second in this Series. I'm a fan of simpler type of games. I really enjoy the storyline of being a Detective. These types of games are one of my favorites to play. I love a good Who Dun It! It's definitely different from the usual games. Be sure to try this this game. It's worth your time.

Yes: Voice Over's
Yes: Widescreen/Full Screen
Yes: Casual/Hard/Advanced
Yes: Diary
Yes: Skip Able Option
Yes: HOS
Music/Voice/Effects Sounds
Theme: Suspense Detective Crime

I rate this game: “PIGLET”
Good game. I like these little gems! This game is for true lovers of these types of games.
‘ ‘
(o)

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 2, 14 5:55 AM
For a free purchase this is a good little game. The HOS are cluttered, but with clear drawings so not hard. The puzzles I have encountered are mostly 'pressing this will influence that'. I've only played the demo, so don't know if they are all like that. I just love a good little whodunnit, but never guess the correct person

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Sep 2, 14 6:47 AM
I also beta tested this game and did not have any bugs in the gazebo, so I hope it still has no bugs! That is so frustrating when you are enjoying a game and cannot complete the game! I am looking forward to playing this game! No bling and no little helpers and a murder mystery. My type of game!

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 2, 14 7:05 AM
thistle809 wrote:I did a Beta on this game, as well. Unless the English translation has been completely redone to correct the grammar, I will not even consider purchasing it.

I guess they didn't correct the grammar completely. In the HOS in Walter's backyard a canteen is called a 'leather bottle'. Personally I found this very funny and resourceful

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 3:28:42 PM PST

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Sep 3, 14 8:46 AM
A good old detective "whodunnit" game. I love Murder mysteries of any kind and wish we would get more of these types of games.

I like the graphics. Don't care much for the standard list type hos with little or no interaction, nor the puzzles where you rotate one ring and it turns another. Too many of those types in games for me. I think the skip button takes way too long.

Other than that I was enjoying the game and can't wait to find out who the culprit is.

So far everything is running smoothly with no bugs or glitches.

Go to: