Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Sep 2, 14 5:58 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color here!

[Post New]by grusum2sum on Sep 2, 14 7:12 AM
Can't get the game to play past the introduction. I select the first level, get the scene with the penguin, get the dialogue box explaining that every step recreates the landscape and click ok. Everything fine upto that point. Next get the how to play screen, click ok on this screen and everything freezes. I have updated Java, shockwave and flash and still no joy. Windows 7

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Sep 2, 14 8:30 AM
I can't get the demo of this game to stay open for me, either. It shows the Match Gems screen and then closes every time. Can't even get as far as the Main Menu.

I'm soooooooo disappointed, because I love good nonogram games (or mosaic games or fill-and-cross games as some folks call them).

Seems I've had more technical issues with my Big Fish games lately than ever before in my long association with them. Last time I tried to make a request for Customer Support, the request would not go through... even after 3 attempts of filling in the blanks, explaining the problem, etc. I finally had to go to my email and send them the information about my issue by that method. That was several days ago and I still have not heard back from them.

Happy gaming to those who are not having technical issues with this game!

Classicaljazz

SandraSwede
Shark
Shark
14,103 Posts

[Post New]by SandraSwede on Sep 2, 14 9:17 AM
I too am having many gaming issues as of late.

Sadly, I haven't been able to play a single one of the Fantasy Mosaics.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 9:18:04 AM PST

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Sep 3, 14 7:27 AM
On my screen, you get the opening screen picture divided. At the top is a little section of the what is supposed to be the bottom of the opening screen, and also a section at the bottom of the screen, with just part of the screen in the middle. Deleted it.

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Sep 3, 14 7:46 AM
Cursor not working, have to blindly try to get commands to light up to continue. Please fix, I am looking forward to playing this game.

grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grusum2sum on Sep 3, 14 10:45 AM
SandraSwede wrote:I too am having many gaming issues as of late.

Sadly, I haven't been able to play a single one of the Fantasy Mosaics.

I tried installing the earlier titles yesterday, and couldn't play a single one of them either.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Sep 3, 14 8:48 PM
Looks like a fun game, but it keeps crashing and closing, so it's out.

TSADRAS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by TSADRAS on Sep 6, 14 1:16 AM
I also get only to the match gem page, then it closes on its own.
Deleting and new installing did not help.
I am playing on Windows 7.

Edited on 09/06/2014 at 1:17:10 AM PST

[Post New]by jmsheean on Sep 6, 14 4:42 PM
I installed this game as I love these types of games, however, I cannot play. It gets to the "how to play" screen, I click OK and then nothing happens. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Please help as I would love to be able to play. I feel I have wasted my money

[Post New]by gramdragon4 on Sep 9, 14 9:59 AM
I can't get the demo of this game to stay open for me, either. It shows the Match Gems screen and then closes every time. I have tried from the desk top icon and from the download area. Nothing seems to work. Help?

puzzler46
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by puzzler46 on Sep 11, 14 10:09 AM
The game was working very well but in level 6 it does not save your progress and so if you exit, you have to restart the whole level. Any suggestions? I am really enjoying this game as the extra colors make it more fun.
CORRECTION: I returned to the game and this time it was correct and had saved my previous games in level 6.

Edited on 09/11/2014 at 12:06:53 PM PST

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Sep 13, 14 1:21 PM
Am running Windows 8.1. Get screen to enter name but pogram then stops - no curser and keyboard doesn't do anything. Had to use Task Manager to close it.

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 12:08:59 PM PST

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on Sep 16, 14 11:59 AM
Just keep getting an error message have uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same

inez1550
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by inez1550 on Sep 18, 14 11:44 AM
I played the game last night, but now I can't get the game to start up . Keep getting a message saying access violaton program terminated. This is the only game that is giving me a problem. Help please

alw60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by alw60 on Sep 21, 14 11:46 AM
I have Windows 7 and purchased the game as I loved the previous ones. It stays open for me but won't save past certain levels. One time I got through numerous levels before I closed it and then the next time I went to play it, all my hard work was gone and I had to start all over again.

Went to some of the help areas. They said to right click on the Game Manager icon and make sure that you are running it as an administrator. I did that and it still goes back to the beginning. I think I was on Level 5 this time when it happened. Ugh!!

alw60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by alw60 on Sep 24, 14 10:00 AM
Does anyone from Big Fish Games address any of the tech issues? I purchased this game on 9/4 and am afraid to go any further on it for fear I will have to start over for the 5th or 6th time. This is very frustrating!!!!!

chunkychow
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by chunkychow on Oct 16, 14 1:41 PM
I have been playing it everyday but as of yesterday, it will not download any way that I try it - very frustrating. Fantasy Mosaics 3 still working fine. Waiting to hear back from BigFish.

chunkychow
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by chunkychow on Oct 17, 14 8:11 PM
Thought maybe deleting & re-installing would help - now it won't even install. I think Big Fish has given up on this one - just wish they would say one way or another & either fix the problems or return money !!

[Post New]by stitchstitcher on Feb 20, 15 9:29 AM
Running mavericks on my iMac. Game downloaded fine. Playing through game and when I have the big color block checked and am putting in colored squares, all of a sudden even though the picture icon hasn't changed, the game thinks I am putting a block in and registers a mistake. This is happening often. I don't know what to do because the colored square actually goes there . I was right, not wrong. I really like this game please fix this or tell me how to. Thanks

Go to: