CREATIONS.

[Post New]by gingerbread1 on Sep 2, 14 1:16 PM
why does it take sooooo long to make a 'creation, EXAMPLE.......the shield, the star......anything hudge....just take forever,,,,,,,,i end up using all my stamps, which still does not help. I will leave it over night........"I get nothing""!!! I am at leval(31)
and been working on the SHEILD(2days)......!!!!!!! have to keep going back to at least get a 5 min booth..........nothing else shows up!!!

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Re:CREATIONS.

[Post New]by meinaz on Sep 2, 14 4:11 PM
I have had no issues with getting enough time stamps. I currently have 58 8 hours stamps and 34 4 hour stamps. If you don't vanquish things right away, the number of challenges will increase. I have a bad habit of playing the same level over and over again to get the item I need, so the challenges build up in the other areas. I almost always have 4 challenges in every place.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 4:21:43 PM PST

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 2, 14 5:16 PM
meinaz wrote:I have had no issues with getting enough time stamps. I currently have 58 8 hours stamps and 34 4 hour stamps. If you don't vanquish things right away, the number of challenges will increase. I have a bad habit of playing the same level over and over again to get the item I need, so the challenges build up in the other areas. I almost always have 4 challenges in every place.

~meinaz, I too seem to play the locations I like best, the most, I get items from the anomoly traps easily enough, so I don't worry about what item I get where (currently have over 600 traps). But the first thing I do when I open the game is play down all the 4 challenge locations I have, so I can reap the greatest reward.

Then to address ~gingerbread1's problem, choose the item you need to create, then see if you have all items needed to create it. If not keep playing until you do. Then, look and see the NEXT item to create after that (if you have the formula) and make sure you have all items to create that. THEN, put into place the amulet that gives you 50 or 75% less time to create (depending which one you choose you will have 1.5hr to create at a very discounted rate). Now you can use your boosts 8hr, 4 hr what ever you need and in no time you will have the items you need. And with the rest of the time, create 5x anomoly traps, as fast as you can.

[Post New]by gingerbread1 on Sep 2, 14 6:46 PM
thank you.so much!!!! I guess, I am just beginning to understand this game!
I do thank you!!!!!

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:CREATIONS.and interupting the process

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Oct 8, 14 11:52 AM
Do you have to start over with a major creation if you want/need more points if creation is too longWhen you chose to create an object and run out of energy, or want to change items you are creating to something else after the process has began. I have noticed that I can change objects and I like this. It appears I can say create a cup of coffee instead of apple. If I have two scenes marked to do, and I lower the task, it seems i might not have to do what was expected before. I think it is all point based? Then again, when I run out of steam while a big object is being crafted and used my other options and make another choice it seems I am having to start over for that set of objects/criteria not the entire game though. Not sure this is clear, but if someone can follow me, you might know how it works after doing it, etc. Surely others have done this sort of thing before with creating objects..

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 8, 14 2:11 PM
Annibelle, I will try to answer best I can

I have to make exactly what the quest says for it to complete and get a reward.

Creating never uses energy. Only playing the HOPs uses energy.

You can always change and choose to create whatever you want to, but until you create what they ask for, you dont get the progress.

So if you created a cup of coffee instead of an apple then you probably had a coffe quest and a different apple quest at the time.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Oct 9, 14 3:27 PM
So, do you have a number of HOS you must complete for each scene or creation? It seems so, but I am not certain? I finally figured out about adding the challenges or taking them away to add more. I have lost items that way and still don't know what I did for it to happen. I didn't see I banished anything, so I don't know where these went either. I will eventually catch on through trial and error. It took me forever, but I was actually so irritated at some of the challenges. Now, not so much, as I move toward level 39 or so. So, the game is helping me try some new things, and all is not so wasted time. I am addicted to the game, and it is working so good for me right now, I don't want them to change it too much and mess something else up.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 9, 14 6:55 PM
If I am understanding your question it seems so far that to get each blueprint or instructions for each of the creation requires quests from the main chars, some are to explore hos, some are to give them
certain items from certain hos, some are to banish the floaters, to make relics and to give them relics pieces, and to creat eand use items to add a challenge or to vanish it.

What items did you lose? I do know that to add a challenge or to vanish it uses your inventory (unless you buy it).

I know what you mean about getting frustrated with the challenges I cant for the life of me do the tornado one and always banish it

Go to: