bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Sep 2, 14 2:22 PM
Why do us boys always have to play as girls?Not being sexist,just curious.

Edited on 09/03/2014 at 8:28:27 AM PST

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:FEMAIL MAIN CHARACTER

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 2, 14 2:24 PM
Firstly, it's FEMALE.

Secondly, I kind of agree. Being a male myself, I find it annoying that 95% of games have female main characters, just because the majority of HOPA game players are female.

It seems they forget males play them too.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Sep 2, 14 2:53 PM
Personally, it doesn't bother me, playing a Male (whilst being a Female) , but I do see the point you are making.
Surely Devs could incorporate player names with gender?
Just a thought

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 2, 14 3:23 PM
dippydebby wrote:Personally, it doesn't bother me, playing a Male (whilst being a Female)

I'm with you dippydebby. Until bigdave02 mentioned it I hadn't even thought about it. I just enjoy playing the games

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 3, 14 12:03 AM
Not so very long ago, all games had a MALE main character. You can still find lots of HOGs on here, where the lead character is always male.

Then the developers got wise. They suddenly realised that most gamers (at least on BigFish) are female. I also remember when the female masses started to complain about only ever getting a male lead in the games. And lo and behold, suddenly the main character was mostly female.

I love it, being female myself.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 3, 14 5:30 AM
Gosh... I don't care either. But I think it's great that the developers have, at long last, realised that the game world doesn't just consist of male players.

Go to: