boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Obviously game not fixed

[Post New]by boogienites on Sep 2, 14 2:40 PM
Just downloaded trial version of this game. I had to stop it because of constant flickering during the first few levels. Very annoying. Won't be buying this one

Re:Obviously game not fixed

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Oct 3, 14 10:15 PM
I'm having the same issue (I had it on the first Ranch Rush too) and it hasn't cleared up by week 6 (in the first game it does clear up after week 1).

I've owned this game for many years and it worked perfectly on Win XP so I suspect it's an issue related to later versions of Windows. I'm currently trying to run it on Win7. It is very annoying and it's destroying the joy I used to have for this game.

Re:Obviously game not fixed

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Oct 19, 14 12:47 AM
I'm sorry you two are having the same problem, but I'm glad it's not my computer. I bought the game on 6/10/2012 and it's never flickered until today. How odd! I just updated my Adobe Flash Player, but that didn't fix the problem. It's not as bad as it was, though, until I start playing the fishing mini-game, which is one of my favorite parts of the game. I can barely see the screen due to numbers and what looks like a stopwatch flashing constantly. I hope it clears up because this is one of my favorite games. I'll try reinstalling it. I'm playing it on the same Windows 7 laptop I had when I bought it.

Go to: