catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for My Farm here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 3, 14 12:52 AM
A thread for all reviews! Please remember to reserve this thread for ONLY reviews, as off-topic posts can be seen as annoying for those trying to read the reviews.

Edited on 09/03/2014 at 5:38:46 AM PST

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for My Farm here!

[Post New]by bookwriter on Sep 3, 14 4:08 AM
I was excited about a new farm game as I really do like those, but I was sadly disappointed. The storyline of an overworked, over-harassed, overstimulated family leaving the city was cute, but it ended there. You first learn how to feed and clean your chicken and then I was left there. I didn't know what to do, where to go. I went through the tabs trying to figure it out but gave up. Hopefully as people download and try this game there will be some helps to get me where I couldn't get on my own. As of right this minute it is a definite no buy for me today.

Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Saxonator on Sep 3, 14 4:34 AM
This must be the most boring game ever, even the chicken fell asleep. The first task is to get 50 eggs. I played for 20 minutes and got 5. At that rate I won't have got even half when my free hour is up and there is nothing else to do. So, no, I won't be buying it, my name's Harry Lather not Joe Soap.

[Post New]by rokinrobin0599 on Sep 3, 14 5:03 AM
Glad to see I was not the only one that was lost in this game. I also only played 20 minutes and threw in the egg. Feed the chicken, clean the chicken, chicken is sick and so was I, of this game. No direction on what to do next, kept pushing tabs finally found the right one, the exit. Cute idea, nice graphics,, but that is where it stopped. I was very disappointed. No buy for me today.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Sep 3, 14 5:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on My Farm here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on My Farm.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 3, 14 11:55 AM
Three words BORING ,BORING,BORING. Sorry just a bad game.When will BF come up with more good Se games to use our coupons on and not those from Ce's

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Sep 3, 14 12:54 PM
So here we have the rare TM game that BF release, and it's another cr@p one......there's a shocker.

It's okay, because BF will not respond. Unless, of course, they notice the inoffensive, non-swear word, "cr@p",

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Sep 3, 14 7:23 PM
Saxonator wrote:This must be the most boring game ever, even the chicken fell asleep. The first task is to get 50 eggs. I played for 20 minutes and got 5. At that rate I won't have got even half when my free hour is up and there is nothing else to do. So, no, I won't be buying it, my name's Harry Lather not Joe Soap.
you can make your day go fast in the upper right hand corner are arrows press those and the day flies by.............BUT STILL BORING................

Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Saxonator on Sep 3, 14 10:53 PM
I did click on the button to make it run faster, but we have to find it for ourselves - there were no instructions in the game. May be that will happen later if anyone stays with the game long enough, but it won't be me.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Sep 5, 14 5:13 AM
Dreadful game - played for all of 5 minutes then deleted it.

[Post New]by blahblahboo on Sep 5, 14 9:43 AM
Love Farm Games. Hope you revamp and reintroduce this one and re release it. This one is not a winner as it stands now.

meighannc
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by meighannc on Sep 7, 14 10:34 AM
My Farm

This game is a very cute and relaxing. The graphics are great and the concept is cute.
However, the game play is very slow. I, personally, don't mind the slow game play as I have small children and it allows for me to run around in between tasks, but most people probably find this game boring. The tutorial is not adequate. It teaches how to feed, clean, speed up and shop; but there are many things and buttons that are not explained at all. There are two things about this game I found very frustrating. The first is that part of the game is fattening animals up for sale; but at no point does it give you any idea how many times the animals can "level up" per say and there is not enough instruction on this function of the game. The second and most irritating thing is the fly sound to clean up a dirty spot. I find myself spending a lot of time wandering around trying to locate the dirty spot and I swear sometimes it makes the sound and there just flat isn't one visible yet. From my experience with the game there is very little way to make money quickly and having played for a few days I still find myself barely breaking even money wise for feed and medicines after the initial purchases to meet a couple of challenges. Overall, I like the game; but it is not a game that I would recommend to many people due to the slow game play and bore factor. With a few tweeks this could be a great game.

Go to: