catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for My Farm here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 3, 14 3:31 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have! Please also include which OS (Operating System) you're using!

Edited on 09/03/2014 at 5:39:48 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for My Farm here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Sep 3, 14 5:40 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Sep 3, 14 7:23 AM
Can't seem to get this game started. When it comes on, all I get is a picture of the farm across the screen, as if you are playing the game. Nothing else, not even a play button to start with. Had to use control, alt, delete to get out of it.

[Post New]by persiansmom on Sep 3, 14 7:27 AM
Same here. Not able to start game

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 3, 14 8:48 AM
Hey there,

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with starting the game! I took a look, and it appears that the first thing that should come up in the game is the request for a player name. Have you gotten this?

After entering your player name, the game should then bring up the typical "Continue", "New Game", "Options", and "Credits" list. Did this come up?

If neither of these happened in the game, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be more than happy to help troubleshoot with you and help figure out what's going on.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by blend880 on Sep 4, 14 6:48 AM
bep1 wrote:Can't seem to get this game started. When it comes on, all I get is a picture of the farm across the screen, as if you are playing the game. Nothing else, not even a play button to start with. Had to use control, alt, delete to get out of it.

Same here...

[Post New]by keaton5 on Sep 4, 14 2:36 PM
cant get game started only shows farm, seems im not the only one

Go to: