deader
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Secret Room

[Post New]by deader on Sep 3, 14 6:04 AM
How does the secret room work? It says find 12 statues but nothing happens when I click the statues.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Secret Room

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 3, 14 10:03 AM
You are looking for morphing objects.

Kirks
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Kirks on Sep 6, 14 1:34 PM
I also have a problem with the secret room. I am looking for butterflies and can find 8 of them. However, when I use a hint to find another one, it takes me to the main floor of the mansion and points me to a blank space on the wall. Nothing morphs and there is nothing there.

[Post New]by TexasE on Sep 7, 14 3:37 PM
Same issue with the butterflies..9/12 and then the blank picture spot on the wall.

bren1joy1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bren1joy1 on Sep 9, 14 1:20 AM
Hello all:

Does anyone know how many different items we need to find in the Secret Room?

I'm stopping at Alchemical Symbols!

Ok; went ahead and found the friend. What I absolutely love about this game is that it will give you a chance to find everything without creating new profiles.

Got everything!

Edited on 09/09/2014 at 11:32:22 AM PST

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Sep 18, 14 4:31 PM
I'm probably too late to get a response, but I missed several of the vases during the first half of the game, either because I forgot to look for them, or because my device needed a new battery, and I couldn't go back to the areas that I missed. bren1joy1 said they loved that the game gives you a chance to find everything without creating new profiles, but after I finished the bonus game, I went to Collectibles and I don't see any way to go back to find the ones I'm missing from the main game.

Go to: