Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Doggy Daycare problem

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 3, 14 10:38 AM
Yesterday the bar in the achievements said 5/6. Today after completing the 6th task, the bar has disappeared from the achievement and I haven't got a tick against the task or the large energy pack!

Has anyone else completed it and not got the recognition or reward?

KimchiGoddess
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Doggy Daycare problem

[Post New]by KimchiGoddess on Sep 3, 14 3:55 PM
Hey, you're right! The same thing happened to me, I just hadn't realized it XD
I'm hoping that the devs see this thread and get it fixed up... or maybe there's a 7th quest, new this year, and they just forgot to change the 'out of 6' to 'out of 7'.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 3, 14 4:34 PM
Hi. Good to know I'm not the only one
I've put a ticket in just in case it is an error. If there are more tasks, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 4, 14 12:59 AM
I was building something. Can't remember what, but I was waiting for the cd on the lumber. When it was time, I logged back in, but it was gone. The quest is gone, and the lumber guy doesn't have a quest for me.

Similar thing happened on the pet egg quest. I had 1 more quest that was in the process, and not many more items to find, then poof, quest was gone. The npc still had the question mark faded waiting for me to finish. Then 7 minutes later, a new daily appeared.

I wasn't worried because of the holiday pet, but I am worried about the lumber quest. I hope I didn't permanently lose something in the game.

KimchiGoddess
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimchiGoddess on Sep 4, 14 4:14 AM
I'm going to open a ticket, too... now, doggy dailies countdown is showing as being available in 4183:58:48

gtminer, I'm not sure if your issue has anything to do with the event; you might want to open a separate ticket as well. Nothing is permanently lost, take heart! BW2 tech is really good about support and fixing bugs Good luck!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 4, 14 9:46 AM
I got a reply to my ticket and it has been fixed. We will get the reward and achievement when we finish the Nate's next task

Go to: