cordeliaC
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Doggy Choice?

[Post New]by cordeliaC on Sep 3, 14 5:58 PM
Hi, All,

Just wondering which doggy you chosed? I haven't decide yet. Can someone give me some advice? Thanks!

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

Re:Doggy Choice?

[Post New]by VisionAri on Sep 3, 14 6:17 PM
I chose the wiener dog for his quest object-finding boost. If I had just gone for the pup I wanted, though, I'd have taken the Corgi. It's so cute!

countrygal2
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by countrygal2 on Sep 4, 14 12:24 AM
I have the dalmation - he is a bit bigger and I hope a bit faster!!

KimchiGoddess
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimchiGoddess on Sep 4, 14 4:19 AM
Hi CordeliaC! I chose to purchase all 3, actually... I guess I'm pretty lucky to have the option to do so!
But, for my quests I chose the corgi. I used to have a lovely cardigan corgi, brindle coloured, named Billy... what a great dog. And, ability-wise, I like mana. If you use mana trinkets & runes (if you've unlocked them already), then you're getting more mana, meaning with the corgi you're doubling your haul quite often! Then you can do some serious mana-whacking lol.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that this year you have to purchase the pet you've adopted for real money or else you have to give him back at the end...

WendyAnn1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by WendyAnn1 on Sep 4, 14 9:44 AM
I choose the wiener dog as he is a help during quests. Using him during a quest helps to whack more quest items which allows me to complete all the missions. Not using a quest based pet could mean not finishing.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Sep 4, 14 8:24 PM
I chose the wiener dog and also bought it. I didn't play last year, but I thought it was adorable.

Go to: