DANCE895
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Need help

[Post New]by DANCE895 on Sep 4, 14 9:12 AM
It hard to explain where I am in the game I will give you a list of what I have in my inventory electrical tape,drawer tile 2 of 8, matches, screwdriver, and a wrench.

the game said to go to the backyard but there is a security lock. there is a switch on the wall that looks like it could be fixed i tried the screwdriver but that did not work. I did make it to the balcony and there is something in the grate I have nothing sharp in my inventory to get it out. The shower light is out and I have searched everywhere for some more clues. Can anyone help.

DANCE895
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Need help

[Post New]by DANCE895 on Sep 4, 14 11:36 AM
I have gotten unstuck I did not know you could use the hint button to give you hints on where to go to next or what to do.

[Post New]by SQA_Queen on Sep 6, 14 7:38 AM
I am at almost the same stuck spot: I have gloves, electrical tape,drawer tile 2 of 8, matches, screwdriver, and a wrench. The Hint has not helped me and NOWHERE I go has anything further to help. I have been going around in circles for hours!

nemesis45679
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by nemesis45679 on Sep 6, 14 4:26 PM
Use the gloves on the broken electric switch panel leading to the kitchen, followed by the tape. The clue to open the door to the backyard is in the kitchen.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Sep 22, 14 3:57 AM
I was stuck many times during play and all I did was click on hint, the hint jumps you to the place you need to go and tells you what to do.

I don't understand why anyone is staying stuck in the game. I just finished it. I finally realized to solve some of the places I was stuck I had to stop thinking like a law abiding detective where the evidence would be thrown out. Big hint in those words.

Go to: