moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

All things Relics

[Post New]by moonryu on Sep 4, 14 9:40 AM
This is in pieces elsewhere, I figured I would put the info all in one place, easy to find, since I am still seeing questions on this topic.

The relics are used to banish creatures (that appear on the map) (see list at bottom of this post for what creature needs what to banish). There are numberous quests that require banishment of these creatures, additionally and importantly the rewards from banishment is items needed to restore bridges.

Though you can find pieces of the relics in HOSs this is a very slow way to gather the pieces you need. The fastest way is to create Anomaly Traps (the option to do 5 at a time is the best usage of resources). And create between 15 and 20 of the Anomaly Traps before going to get the relic pieces you need. The average I seen to find all the pieces needed is 10.

The relic pieces are found in the Anomaly Rifts (listed in detail below).
Go through the Gate listed -- and then to the appropriate scene. You should see a purple spiral thing -- that is the Anomaly Rift.

Mansion Gate:
Mansion Gates: Crown of Kings
Mansion Courtyard: Midas Arm, Vampire Mirror
Mansion Lobby: Magic Wand, Cereberus
Library: Dream Catcher, Aquarium

Alps Gate:
Town Square: Light Knight Armor
View of Mountain Side: Pot of Gold
Steep Mountain Side: Crowning Dish, Scarescrow
Scientist House: Magician Top Hat, Vampire Mirror

Gallery Gate:
Gallery: Bestiary
Secret Room: Miracle Almanac, Hronos Sign

Paris Gate:
Paris Cemetery: Imperial Gong, Shapito
Paris Crypt: Winner Cup, Cocktail “New York”

Banish Creatures List:

Faun: need Crown of Kings & Light Knight Armor
Trickster: need Bestiary
Treant / Ent: need Pot of Gold, Magician Top Hat, Vampire Mirror
Frost Spirit: need Midas Arm, Crowning Dish, Scarescrow
Fire Elemental: need Shapito, Winner Cup, Cocktail “New York”
Centaur: need Magic Wand, Cereberus, Imperial Gong
Sea Dragon: need Winner Cup, Cocktail “New York”, Dream Catcher, Aquarium

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:All things Relics

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 4, 14 3:06 PM
Moonryu, TY for this post! How do you create 5 Anomaly Traps at a time? I don't see where that option is, or does that come at a certain level, or is it an amulet?

TIA

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Sep 4, 14 6:36 PM
DivaDoodle wrote:Moonryu, TY for this post! How do you create 5 Anomaly Traps at a time? I don't see where that option is, or does that come at a certain level, or is it an amulet?

TIA

This was a new recipe added with the last update.
When you go into crafting, click on the "Tools" tab, which has the horseshoe symbol and scroll to page 2. You can purchase the recipe for 15,000 coins (if memory serves).

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 4, 14 6:50 PM
TY Sherockian,for replying. The last item I have in the tools tab is Orpheus Agency medal which vanishes distortion. I have only been playing 5 days so the updated Aug 19th version should have applied.
I wonder if this is a tech issue or I need to un-install/ re-install.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Sep 4, 14 7:52 PM
DivaDoodle wrote: TY Sherockian,for replying. The last item I have in the tools tab is Orpheus Agency medal which vanishes distortion. I have only been playing 5 days so the updated Aug 19th version should have applied.
I wonder if this is a tech issue or I need to un-install/ re-install.

DivaDoodle,
I don't remember when I saw the option available on the creation tab (mentioned by Sherockian), I think it is level / quest dependent.

I remember seeing the option when I was in my late 20st level. But I don't remember if it was available before then. I do remember that you get the recipe / creation available from one of your quests -- probably from the Creator or the Scientist -- but I don't remember when or whom gifts that as a reward for a quest completion.

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Sep 4, 14 7:59 PM
moonryu wrote:I remember seeing the option when I was in my late 20st level. But I don't remember if it was available before then. I do remember that you get the recipe / creation available from one of your quests -- probably from the Creator or the Scientist -- but I don't remember when or whom gifts that as a reward for a quest completion.

I don't think it's level dependent. Or, if it is...it's early.
I do know the 5-shard recipe is not a quest awarded by a mission. It is a free part of the game (like the roulette chips) and should be available at some point.

To DiveDoodle:
My version of the game is 3.2.1. Check to see if yours is the same.

Edited on 09/04/2014 at 11:57:53 PM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 4, 14 8:28 PM
My version is the same 3.2.1

I put in a note to CS, I have another issue as well, I have four 16 hour stamps but the game blocks me from using them saying I need to be on level 19, well i am mid way through level 19, and it won't unlock.

Also I don't know if this is supposed to happen but I have an exceptionally long list of tasks (20) which the game wont let me complete, always making me open and perform the newest task. so I don't even have the mansion door opened yet. it won't let me make the Medusa seal, lol I guess I just skip it until there is nothing left to do except all the ones at the very bottom?

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Sep 4, 14 9:06 PM
DivaDoodle wrote:My version is the same 3.2.1

I put in a note to CS, I have another issue as well, I have four 16 hour stamps but the game blocks me from using them saying I need to be on level 19, well i am mid way through level 19, and it won't unlock.

Also I don't know if this is supposed to happen but I have an exceptionally long list of tasks (20) which the game wont let me complete, always making me open and perform the newest task. so I don't even have the mansion door opened yet. it won't let me make the Medusa seal, lol I guess I just skip it until there is nothing left to do except all the ones at the very bottom?

Well, 20 tasks might sound like a lot, but this is Agency 33, which is notorious for piling them on. It actually doesn't surprise me that your list is extensive.

The Medusa sign and the Sprout sign will eventually fall to the the bottom of your list. Those will come much later and have nothing to do with the Mansion doors. Are you moving forward at all or are you stuck on something?

Edited on 09/04/2014 at 9:07:32 PM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 4, 14 10:58 PM
I am moving along, it is just taking a long time to gather the items the quests want but I think that is normal for this game.

I uninstalled and re installed and I can now use my 16 hour stamps but still don't have the item that makes several of the same items at once. Perhaps it is level oriented after all, as Moonryu suggested. I will re-post if it comes with my next level up to 20. (In case anyone else is wondering)

I am so happy to hear that 20 tasks is normal!
The Medusa sign and the Sprout sign are at the bottom of list. Good to know those will come much later and have nothing to do with the Mansion doors. I take it I just do the top quests or the ones the game is making me do, lol, and not worry about it!

Ty both, Moonryu and Sherlockian for responding!

Tee_Rex
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Tee_Rex on Sep 5, 14 12:49 AM
Diva, give another look at both pages of your tools tab (it's NOT in your backpack, you have to open the creation table and look in the formulas for tools, like Sherlock told you). at your level (and even much earlier) it should be there, although somewhat greyed out until you buy the formula (as Sherlock mentioned, it costs 15000 coins). Look well because it might not necessarily appear as the last symbol in the list for you. it might also appear in the first page instead of the second one. it looks somewhat like a crystal (think the 3-star shard from the alchemy lab, the "5 anomaly traps" shape goes somewhat in that direction: a crystal-like thing with several points)
if it's still not there, it might be a glitch, so put a ticket in with CS.
but make sure you look very well and double check first, it will spare you time and frustration.

Edited for correction.

Edited on 09/05/2014 at 6:37:52 AM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 5, 14 8:09 AM
Tee_Rex I looked in the tools of the shop, TY for correcting me where to look, but it is not there. The items I have there are for making/vanishing challenges, the roulette chips, the anomaly trap and items to unlock bridges. The one item I have to unlock still is atmosphere to unlock bridges.
I will try un-installing and re-installing again.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Sep 7, 14 8:37 AM
DivaDoodle wrote:Tee_Rex I looked in the tools of the shop, TY for correcting me where to look, but it is not there. The items I have there are for making/vanishing challenges, the roulette chips, the anomaly trap and items to unlock bridges. The one item I have to unlock still is atmosphere to unlock bridges.
I will try un-installing and re-installing again.

Diva,
The 5 anomaly traps icon is in the creation area in the same section / tab where you would create a 1 anomaly trap. It shows up right next to the icon for the 1 anomaly trap. You can't buy (outright) these (5 anomaly traps) in the Shop, you have to make them.

Go to: