catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 5, 14 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews!

Edited on 09/05/2014 at 5:50:23 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Sep 5, 14 5:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 10:16:48 AM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Sep 9, 14 8:57 AM
I give this game a 5 out of 5. Played like a game should be; fast skip and hint, great transporter map, and mini games/puzzles were fun and easy. HOS were frequent but were interactive and varied and had the option to play a different game if you didn't like HOS or wanted something different.

Graphics and annimations were well done and vivid. Voice-overs left something to be desired though..kind of dorky. There were cut scenes but they were short and didn't dominate the game like some games I've played.

Game was a good length for a SE and the SE ended well without the need to wish you had played the CE to finish the story.

Very easy going, comfortable game to play that was frustration free with just enough challenge to keep you interested. I recommend it to all.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Sep 19, 14 9:21 PM
I was loving this game as the other poster {Bessiegirl} very accurately describes this game and I second her opinion...

This game is not too hard or too easy, just nicely put together to relax and enjoy
Was going to give it 5 of 5 until problems set in but after sleeping on it I am still going to The developers put a lot of thought and talent into Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon And I totally loved it and recommend it with a out of 5 for an exceptional SE

I finished last night and posted in Tech. Problems
Any problems I had I am going to attribute to {unknown to me at the time} may have been due to 2 other programs downloading updates { MS & Adobe}.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Sep 21, 14 7:22 PM
I have to laugh at myself because it took me about 6 tries to get to the end of this game. I'm not sure why but I made it!
As with all other Mayan games,I absolutel loved it! It was fun to play, the graphics were nice and clear, the music was fitting to the game and I loved the characters too. A definite 5 out of 5 for me, even tho I was frustrated and couldn't get it right away.
Happy gaming everyone!

Go to: