bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Sep 5, 14 5:52 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon here!

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 5, 14 8:30 AM
Alas, the SE has the same problem with fatal errors as the CE. I guess I'm just not meant to play this game - and yes, I've gone through all the suggested trouble shooting tips and installed the CE update and it still doesn't work. Shame.

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mlc9 on Sep 7, 14 6:45 PM
Once again there are fatal errors when trying to play a game. I would tell you what the errors are but my screen goes to black.
Pleeeeease fix!!!

[Post New]by Pattie131 on Sep 7, 14 7:07 PM
Having the same issues with getting a black screen and fatal errors.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Sep 19, 14 2:04 AM
Froze up at the end of the "crack the amber" mini game after being sluggish about scene changes and some curser sluggishness so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled
....then right away did the same thing and black screen crash so I could not say what error was , all I saw was fatal error
while checking drivers ect I also found out that Adobe and MS were downloading updates apparently while I was having trouble playing the game
So I came here and checked Tech troubles both here and CE page.
Uninstalled via MS control panel and also uninstalled the Game App.
Checked to make sure video drivers, flash Shockwave ect was up to date then rebooted and reinstalled GM and game
I was finally able to complete the game but the problems took a lot of the pleasure out of it
Has anyone noticed a correlation of game acting up only to find out that updates were happening at the same time?
I have a PC. It's a 64 bit Windows 7 pro

[Post New]by ladydancer on Oct 25, 14 10:03 AM
I purchased the SE of this game after playing the free download. After purchasing I went to install and it went through all of the bells and whistles, but the game did not show in the game manager as the full game. I have tried 6 or 7 times to download it again from the purchased games and it will not install. I am using the pc version and have tried downloading in IE and Google Chrome with the same results. If I cannot get the full version downloaded, I would like a refund. Thank you.

Go to: