DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 6, 14 12:37 AM
... the description states "dress up your guide character in the dressing room"
I see I got your attention.
Cheers
ETA I enjoyed dressing up in "Dying For Daylight", but dressing up animals etcetera in other games leaves me I wonder what the guide is in this game.

Edited on 09/06/2014 at 12:51:49 AM PST


 
katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Sep 6, 14 1:00 AM
What ever happened to the next installment of Dying For Daylight??
I liked that game and waited for the next and eventually forgot about it!
I'm still down loading.......

 
DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 6, 14 1:35 AM
Oh Katejoe DFD part 2 will not be made. I'm sure there would be a lot of others who would love to complete that delightful romp.
I would also like to finish Voodoo Whisperer.

Looks like I'm about to take advantage of the sale and purchase this game. I have enjoyed the sample.
Cheers

Edited on 09/06/2014 at 2:24:56 AM PST


 
Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Sep 6, 14 3:12 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:... the description states "dress up your guide character in the dressing room"
I see I got your attention.
Cheers
ETA I enjoyed dressing up in "Dying For Daylight", but dressing up animals etcetera in other games leaves me I wonder what the guide is in this game.


Nudity... Were??? Let me download it right now ....

It's funny to see that this Subject has had more views than any others....

But that's the way it works right DragonLadyOz??? Put Nude, Sex or anything like that in the Subject Title and people flock to it.. Like I did ... But unfortunately it's just playing girly dress up ( I think as you can't see the Boudoir in the Demo ) with your little helper, Harlequin which in turn had me giggling like the girly that I am, as I always though Harlequins were Blokes??? To bad it's a girl Harlequin I think I would enjoy dressing up a guy one more ... Which just indicates I need to get out more ...

Righto off to buy a few games on Sale a big MWAH to BigFish for a Sale that I love... Oh and for the Northern half of the world thank you for ending your Summer ...

Yeh it's the end of winter down here (you wouldn't know it by the Weather today and the horrid Cold that I have... I've felled a few trees today with the amount of tissues I've gone threw...

Sneezes Dudesmum

 
Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 6, 14 4:08 AM
Dudesmum wrote:

Nudity... Were??? Let me download it right now ....

It's funny to see that this Subject has had more views than any others....

But that's the way it works right DragonLadyOz??? Put Nude, Sex or anything like that in the Subject Title and people flock to it.. Like I did ... But unfortunately it's just playing girly dress up ( I think as you can't see the Boudoir in the Demo ) with your little helper, Harlequin which in turn had me giggling like the girly that I am, as I always though Harlequins were Blokes??? To bad it's a girl Harlequin I think I would enjoy dressing up a guy one more ... Which just indicates I need to get out more ...

Righto off to buy a few games on Sale a big MWAH to BigFish for a Sale that I love... Oh and for the Northern half of the world thank you for ending your Summer ...

Yeh it's the end of winter down here (you wouldn't know it by the Weather today and the horrid Cold that I have... I've felled a few trees today with the amount of tissues I've gone threw...

Sneezes Dudesmum


Thanks for a great laugh

By the way, I'm from the Netherlands and would like to ask which summer we've ended here We've had a couple of days of , but mostly . Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your summer

 
snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 6, 14 11:16 AM
I'd be all over a game that had nudity. Great idea!

 
Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Sep 6, 14 11:30 AM
snapnhiss wrote:I'd be all over a game that had nudity. Great idea!


ROFLMAO!!! Good one!!

 

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by CorvusUmbra on Sep 6, 14 3:07 PM
Love and Death: Bitten had a nude scene in it, snapnhiss...

 
snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 6, 14 4:13 PM
I've played that but I don't remember the nude scene. Guess I should check it out.

 
tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by tammytheo on Sep 7, 14 3:21 AM
Tiger2010 wrote:
snapnhiss wrote:I'd be all over a game that had nudity. Great idea!


ROFLMAO!!! Good one!!


LOL!!!

 
yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Sep 7, 14 7:02 AM
Hi Brendansoma...I'm Dutch too..
don't you think that the dr, looks a bit like dr. Tinus, from the tv-series??
but this one is evil....

 
firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Sep 10, 14 1:42 AM
[quote=Yeh it's the end of winter down here (you wouldn't know it by the Weather today and the horrid Cold that I have... I've felled a few trees today with the amount of tissues I've gone threw...

Sneezes Dudesmum


Sorry you don't feel good Dudesmum. There are some really nasty bugs going around right now. Hopefully you get over this quickly. Be good to yourself, and I've got a candle lit for you.

Here in Indiana, now that summer is almost over, we are finally HAVING some summer weather. All summer long, on our camping trips, we have had to worry whether we have had enough blankets with us. Now we are finally having temperatures and humidity that are more typical of high summer for us. Just returned from the 6th Annual Goddess Retreat, and we were sweltering. Screwy, screwy weather. Not looking forward to this winter. Sigh...

Firehorse

 
Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Sep 12, 14 6:15 AM
Hi snapnhiss,

I LOVE that game and I think I now recall that scene is almost at the end when *Damon is still brainwashed, just before Victoria rescues him, he's in bed with the witch*

I'm looking forward to playing it again soon.


 
yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:Warning.... there might be nudity in this game

[Post New]by yowzasma on Sep 16, 14 9:10 AM
Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul is definitely on my 'try' list but at this time I have far too many un-played games, some going back a couple of years or more.

Does anyone remember tiger eye 1? There is an 'adult' scene where a seatbelt gets fastened and so innocently sweet but adult in nuance

I wish there were more games with romantic scenes that were somewhat 'adult' but I guess there is a fine line for the developers to walk without offending anyone.

 
 
 
 
Go to: