Japan85
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Suggestion for Developers

[Post New]by Japan85 on Sep 6, 14 12:37 AM
I don't know if someone will agree with me, but I'm quite bored and tired of listing on auction totally unsellable items. There is a few of them, and even listing them for minimum buyout price (2 coins), they return like a boomerang. Of course, I can leave them as they are, but I like to maintain order in my collection inventory. So I think it could be nice option to "discard item". Some auctions are full of items with 2 coin price, and no one wants to buy. So what for additionally spoiling Auction House? This option could maintain inventory as well as Auction House more transparent. Especially that we have to play one location many times. Anyone agree?

Edited on 09/06/2014 at 12:38:38 AM PST

KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:Suggestion for Developers

[Post New]by KKim on Sep 6, 14 3:39 AM
Yes you are so right. I suggest something like a Doner's House or Charity Place.
Maybe give so many items of lets say a certain flower and get an award, dosen't have to be big (Remember Devs. You are claiming to put Balance into this game and I don't really see it). I guess the worse thing to ask for would be a Recycle Bin or even a Garbage Can to dump some things in if nobody wants them since we can't give it out for free.

Japan85
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Japan85 on Sep 6, 14 6:31 AM
KKim, Your idea is right too, but if no one wants these items for 2 coins (even bid 1 coin), so for free also nobody will want them I suppose.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Sep 6, 14 8:12 AM
My thoughts are if we don't need the items why buy them? Maybe for some new players who don't want to do the hunt for them? There's no reason to bother with them. Just my opinion.

Japan85
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Japan85 on Sep 6, 14 1:38 PM
nanaseaweed wrote:My thoughts are if we don't need the items why buy them? Maybe for some new players who don't want to do the hunt for them? There's no reason to bother with them. Just my opinion.

So that's why for I suggest for the option to "discard". Even new players are very fast acquire amount of items, that they will be don't need anymore.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 6, 14 5:56 PM
I'd prefer to see an upgrade option instead. So if I have 50 of a really common item, I'd like the option to exchange them for a more rare item from the same collection. It would need to be made fair...maybe 10 of the most common gives you the second most common, 10 of that one could be exchanged for the third, etc. Or it might take 30 or 40 of the most common for the rarest one.
That way we could get rid of the unwanted items and get something useful for them.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Sep 7, 14 12:18 AM
I raised this back in June and BZ said that they did have plans to address this, but that it would be in one of the future updates.

So we'll just have to wait and see what they come up with

KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by KKim on Sep 7, 14 4:18 AM
@ Japan85... What I was meaning was something like ekstra2000 wrote. I would like to see the company (BF or BZ) take them off our hands, I know that the people sure don't want them, but I still like to throw some out for $1 in hopes I can help out the newbies by giving them a break. Have a great day all.

Go to: