jwannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

thankyou and goodnight

[Post New]by jwannie on Sep 6, 14 3:17 PM
I would like to thank you all for your support and gifts, however i won't be playing MC anymore.
Iam a Jehovah's Witness, and have been feeling guilty about playing this game for ages, and, having just studied a Watchtower article on hypocrisy, I have decided to stop playing, as MC has vampires, a werewolf, ghosts, a witch, and is full of spells and magic - beautiful graphics, shame about the content. Jehovah hates that sort of thing, and it's been taking up too much of my time as well, so, night night!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:thankyou and goodnight

[Post New]by Amerzone on Sep 6, 14 3:36 PM
Bless you and good luck in your convictions.

Buffysue
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Buffysue on Sep 6, 14 6:14 PM
I respect and honor your decision, stay well!

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Sep 6, 14 8:05 PM
Stand firm in your convictions and you'll feel better. Faith is a wonderful thing.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 7, 14 1:48 AM
grannykaren1999 wrote:Stand firm in your convictions and you'll feel better. Faith is a wonderful thing.

Yes, it is, but I would prefer it not to come knocking on my door unannounced.

I like the inclusion of vampires, werewolves, and witches in games, and it seems that jwannie liked them too, at least enough to continue the game, instead stopping right there at the beginning. It's sad when you can't enjoy something, because your religion or belief or whatever it is that is stopping you, stops you from enjoying what you really enjoy, just because you feel guilty that you do enjoy them, but you aren't supposed to.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 7, 14 1:58 AM
Valdy wrote:
I would prefer it not to come knocking on my door unannounced.

Go to: