Won't authenticate

[Post New]by Hazzaboom on Sep 7, 14 1:45 AM
Every time I try to purchase and unlock the game on both my iPad and iPhone the keeps saying authenticating and won't unlock! Has any1 else had this problem?

Hazzaboom

Re:Won't authenticate

[Post New]by Murderotic on Sep 27, 14 1:18 AM
I am having the same problem! I purchased the unlock on Monday & I havn't been able to play it since! I emailed customer support about it & they just replied with a generic "have you read our forums?" Reply! It's becoming very frustrating. I have uninstalled & tried installing it again but doesn't work!

Have you been able to get any further?

[Post New]by Murderotic on Nov 1, 14 10:01 AM
No luck still!!! Iv actually given up as they havnt been helpful!! They sent me this response

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 12/17/2014 at 1:21:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Aintausername on Dec 16, 14 6:02 PM
I got the same response!! Word for word.
I tried that but zilch still not downloading. Replied to them saying so and got this.....

[Removed by Moderator]

And yep you guessed it.....still didn't work!!
I'm giving up!! Money down the drain and I'm so disappointed. I really loved this series!

Edited on 12/17/2014 at 1:22:36 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 17, 14 1:43 PM
Hey there

I just wanted to post a friendly reminder of the Forum Rules, specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

As this is a tech issue, please repost this in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE so we, and the devs, can track the issue. Since the forum system is unable to move individual posts into a different thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgVaiya

Go to: