Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Scales in hospital office

[Post New]by Loralia on Sep 7, 14 9:48 PM
I am in the hospital office through what looks like a wardrobe and the scales on the left say I need to balance them but I cannot figure out how. I don't have anything to do it with and can't find anything either. My hint button says I am to do this now but am stuck. What is used to balance the scales? The books won't move.

I admit that although this is a frustrating game I am still enjoying the premise of it. Yes, it's buggy and has some issues but the storyline is a bit different, even though thee are some significant storyline inconsistencies in the HOS and other places but I am still enjoying it. However, had I known ahead of time just HOW buggy it was I might not have tried it.

BFG, why are there so many buggy games lately and why aren't you doing anything about them? Just getting a free game coupon isn't the issue. I buy a game because I want to play it, not get halfway through only to discover it's unplayable.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Scales in hospital office

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 8, 14 5:02 AM
Hi Loralia,

I got that one basically by process of elimination of my inventory items. Try using the Froids book on the scales. Since the book was named, I thought it would have some special purpose, but turns out, not so much.

I liked the game too despite its 'quirks.' Hope their next game is a bit more problem free.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Sep 8, 14 7:45 AM
Thank you! That was it, it worked perfectly. I had almost tried it but thought surely that book had more significance than that so didn't.

You just never know what will work, do you?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 8, 14 5:32 PM
I know! When in dire circumstances, toss everything in your inventory at the problem and see what sticks!

Go to: