rosewny
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Probably my imagination , but

[Post New]by rosewny on Sep 8, 14 12:59 AM
Has anybody else felt that they had a harder time getting needed items ( ex. Unique stamp ) after using crystals to advance?
Or maybe I'm just developing some kinda weird paranoia.
Just seems like the times I got impatient and used crystals to move ahead I really had to wait a lot longer for the next stamp to fall.

FrankieKY
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Probably my imagination , but

[Post New]by FrankieKY on Sep 8, 14 5:43 AM
Oh, that's an interesting idea... I wonder too. I usually get several unique stamps per day and have not used diamonds in several weeks. I also give at least one stamp away every day. BUT, I did use unique stamps to craft an ancestors spirit (to sell for coins) and since then have not received one since. It made me pause too and wonder if the game was punishing me. Sheesh, I feel like I'm getting paranoid too!

Frankie

rosewny
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rosewny on Sep 8, 14 8:46 AM
I thought it was more like once you started to use the crystals they figured they might get you to buy more so you could continue to advance fast.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 8, 14 8:26 PM
I haven't bought crystals in a while but I wouldn't use them to buy stamps...they are way too expensive. I'm a bit of a miser when it comes to my crystals and I will suffer through until I get what I need or hope my friends will help me out.

I've never had the issues with getting any of the stamps I needed to get through the quests so I guess I'm lucky although I did run out of the blue stamps when we were doing the old Bow Figurine and I wasn't paying attention to the stamps while crafting items to sell for coins at the same time.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 9, 14 9:29 AM
Anyone else having a decrease in getting plain white stamps? Almost laughable right but before the last 2 updates I had a stuffed inventory of white stamps.... not now! I looked back at what I'd been crafting (level 39) some items use 16 white stamps X 3 items, many others using 10,6..... I haven't sold any! Is my inventory sneaking off again? Was wondering if anyone else has a shortage? Is it my imagination?

Edited on 09/09/2014 at 5:38:23 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 9, 14 7:26 PM
No shortage on plain stamps for me BUT every thing else.. I just now finished 39 after 24 very very long days of building up getting wiped out building up geting wiped out it is crazy the cost to open any thing in the new updates and it is better to do only one quest yeah right that was untill you get to 39 then you go nuts.
And 40 looks the same.
In 39 I was doing a quest and half way through I was told to go see another char. and you have no choice you have to go if you want to advance, so I go and do one or two quests asked of me and BAMMMMM I get hit with 9,000 coins to open a zoom zone this is after spending almost 50,000 coins to get there.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 9, 14 9:13 PM
Yeah EastEndTed I agree it is very expensive! Soon as you turn around, before taking a breath, hit again for 8000....
I don't think that will change but Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be down to 125 white stamps......I have always had like 7-800 in inventory, I am mystified! Maybe my stamps are with the others missing items.....if that character tells me to go talk I should refuse and continue the quest?
Ted don't know what's gonna happen to me........I am broke and broken!

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Sep 10, 14 12:20 AM
I'm with you Ted and Neena.

I'm half way through level 40 and tearing my hair out. The zoom zones are so expensive that for the first time in eight months of playing all I now have is 25 coins, 31 plain stamps and no money to open the next one at 9,500. Then when I do I won't have the money to craft the items required. This game is losing its appeal fast.

kikifuzzy
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by kikifuzzy on Sep 10, 14 1:12 AM
I am level 21 and have around 9,000 coins. the most I have had at one time so far. at least I don't have to craft anything with the set of missions I am working on right now.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 10, 14 2:33 AM
I thought level 35 was difficult. I have been down to 7 coins so many times I should make it my lucky number, wait it already is, I am now making the 17,100 coins to open two new zones. I thought it would get worse and it looks like it will.

Thanks for the heads up Capt. Teddy.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 10, 14 7:35 AM
Expensive seems to be the norm, somehow pulled thru in the past, this is different...don't you think, AnnaDownes & Patsy140.?.. An ominous tone has been set.
Did you ever think you would be out of plain stamps? That just makes me .....
Everyone has their opinion and theory about MC and the way it is/is not going....
The day I cannot get plain stamps WILL be the day I quit....not a threat b/c I don't think anyone, BF or other, would care what I do,,,,the game I loved is fast becoming the game I loathe...just sad, sad sad.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Sep 10, 14 9:37 AM
I do agree Neena. Before this there was always a bit of sweet with the sour but now it just seems a chore, and I don't play anywhere near as much, nor will I buy any gems.
I gave away a Unique stamp every day for months, to whichever friend needed them, but haven't had one drop for three days so that will have to stop.

This takes away from the friending process, and a lot of my friends who were regular gifters seem to be slowing down. I guess we are all feeling the squeeze.

EG will always have a supply of new players to fill their coffers, so I guess that we and our needs are surplus to requirements.

Edited on 09/10/2014 at 9:39:18 AM PST

Go to: