Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods Among Us here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Sep 9, 14 5:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods Among Us here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods Among Us.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods Among Us here!

[Post New]by wyebank on Sep 9, 14 5:49 AM
Normally love M3 games but whilst this one played well it was boring. Couldn't get the only fun bit, the catapult round to work but that's probably just me. A no buy even with a coupon, deleted after 5 mins

Edited on 09/09/2014 at 5:50:37 AM PST

molly539
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by molly539 on Sep 9, 14 7:03 AM
Secrets of Olympus II: Gods Among Us

Based on demo

Ancient Greek theme, clear graphics although it would have been nice if the boards were a little larger, dramatic music. Can adjust sound and music levels. No story. No untimed option.

Object: Clear colored tiles from the board in a limited number of moves. On some boards you need to get a key to drop to the bottom of the board in addition to clearing tiles. On other boards, you have an actual time limit but no tiles to clear so what's the point? After the first 5 levels, there was a shooter level - fling boulders to knock down a structure. Boards move kind of slow, not good if you're trying to beat a timer. I got stuck at level 10. I had to get a key to the bottom of the board but I had to break up two pillars (by making matches near them) to do it or otherwise move the key through matches to clear the way. Not an easy task when you are limited to 25 moves. On top of that, I had to also clear the colored tiles in the section the key opened. I failed over and over. I'm just not that fast.

People who love timed Match-3s may enjoy this game. As for me, I play this genre for relaxation, not to be frustrated over and over again. Deleted, gone, goodbye!

[Post New]by derbeader on Sep 9, 14 10:09 AM
Well, usually i do not like timed or limitation during gameplay... but for some reason this morning, this game was really fun to play... enough challenge to maintain interest... will have to go back to some levels to bring them all up to three stars.

i give this one a thumbs up.

Bunita2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bunita2 on Sep 10, 14 7:06 PM
Stuck on level 48 - the TNT catapult - help!!

[Post New]by bethrocca on Sep 11, 14 3:35 AM
Me too. I've tried everything. I can not blow up the tnt on level 48

Edited on 09/11/2014 at 3:36:17 AM PST

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on Sep 12, 14 4:01 PM
Boorring and ugglly and no fun at all.

Big Fish would have us pay real money for this game? Unbelievable.....

[Post New]by wilcome on Sep 13, 14 3:20 PM
Why is there no tutorial for this game? Would possibly help in making the game more enjoyable and understand how to beat the time limit in breaking 3 or more tiles.

[Post New]by Pudge14 on Sep 15, 14 5:39 PM
Need help on Level 115. And why isn't there a Walk Thru on this game?

[Post New]by wilcome on Sep 16, 14 2:26 PM
I am now stuck on level 32. Seems like when the weapons on the right are available to use; you think it would give you more moves to use. But it actually uses up a move. So what is the point of having them available? This game definitely needs a much needed update!!!!!

kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by kuz48 on Sep 19, 14 6:51 PM
I like the challenge however spending two days stuck on a level seems to be a big waste of time. My opinion life is to short.

[Post New]by nancysteven111 on Oct 1, 14 4:06 PM
The helps simply need to charge faster so they would be of some use. I have been on level 115 for at least a week. gotten down to 1 block and sure could use a hammer or bomb

polym
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by polym on Dec 6, 14 5:45 PM
Really enjoy this game, level 48 is a bit of a challenge but I will get there. I dislike a lot of involved story line or interaction with characters so this suits me . Hopefully looking forward to level 93. Best wishes and happy gaming.
Polym

[Post New]by hshbbh on Dec 26, 14 10:20 PM
This is the worst, most frustrating match 3 game I have ever played!

1. There is no tutorial, so it is hard to plan a strategy for each level, as the player has no idea what each coloured tile is worth or what properties it has.
2. Level 27 requires the player to get timers to increase the play time to get through the level - but it appears completely random as when these timers appear, making this level impossible to clear!

I have wasted days trying to get through levels and regret buying this game.

Go to: