Level 58 World Goal

[Post New]by babyblueblaze on Sep 9, 14 9:45 AM
Any tips on how to get the world points on level 58? I can manage to get 5 landscaped houses but then I run out of time before I'm able to get everything else built up and sold off.

Here's what I'm doing now:
-I'm starting by building a condo and selling it
-Then I buy 1000 materials to build the sawmill
-Once the sawmill is completed, I buy max materials and build the workshop
-While the workshop is building, I build and sell a craftman house
-When the workshop is complete, I buy efficiency training and 3 workers
-I start building and improving hotels until I have 5 or 6 built to 3 stars
-Then I build the garden center and 1 of the bakeries
-I landscape all of the hotels I have so far
-I buy 10,000 materials and demolish the sawmill
-I sell two of the landscaped hotels one at a time while building and lanscaping three more hotels and the bakery (oh, I bought back and demolished the condo and craftman in there somewhere)

I can get to about $9m and then run out of time every time. What am I doing wrong?! Help!

Re:Level 58 World Goal

[Post New]by hitchhiker1 on Sep 12, 14 2:42 PM
Here's how I did it:
-Build and sell a condo
-Buy 1000 materials and 3 workers
-Build a sawmill
-Buy max materials
-Build and sell a hotel
-Build a workshop, then buy lots of workers (I stopped at 27) and efficiency training
-Keep building hotels at all but 2 of the empty lots, make them 3 stars and inspect them
-Buy back the condo and the hotel when you can afford to, low ball the hotel by putting 2 of your hotels on sale and unlist them afterwards
-Start selling your hotels 1 by 1
-Build the 2 bakeries at the 2 remaining empty lots as you are selling your hotels

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Oct 19, 14 12:20 PM
Thank you! I did it slightly different by building a garden center and real estate bldg and ensuring all hotels were landscaped, staged and appraised. Then as I began selling them off, I demolished those centers and built the bakeries. I made it with less than one second to spare.

Replayed using the same method except I did not landscape and only appraised (did not stage), demolished condo & built bakery ASAP, then real estate and got three stars, again with maybe a second left.

hitchhiker1 wrote:Here's how I did it:
-Build and sell a condo
-Build a sawmill
-Buy max materials
-Build and sell a hotel
-Build a workshop, then buy lots of workers (I stopped at 27) and efficiency training
-Keep building hotels at all but 2 of the empty lots, make them 3 stars and inspect them
-Buy back the condo and the hotel when you can afford to, low ball the hotel by putting 2 of your hotels on sale and unlist them afterwards
-Build the 2 bakeries at the 2 remaining empty lots as you are selling your hotels

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 12:31:56 PM PST

jenikat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jenikat on Dec 9, 14 2:46 PM
hitchhiker1 wrote:Here's how I did it:
-Build and sell a condo
-Build a sawmill
-Buy max materials
-Build and sell a hotel

I was able to get 3 stars, but I did not inspect my hotels. I didn't wait until I had them all built and upgraded to star selling. As soon as one hotel hit 3 stars I sold it (I still only sold one at a time). I did buy the condo back (regular price) and demolish it to build another 3 star hotel.

I found that by waiting until near the end to start selling one by one, I ran out of time... but I hit my goal with a little time to spare by selling them as they became upgraded

Everything else I followed accordingly...

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 20, 15 12:05 PM
You can get a good start by:
1. Build a condo and while building buy another worker (7)
2. Sell the condo and buy two workers (9), buy 2500 wood and then 1000 for a total of 3600.
3. Build a Hotel and sell it.
4. With so much money now you can afford to buy 5000 wood, 3 workers and start building another hotel and also the Workshop .
5. Buy Efficiency and 3 more workers, and continue getting your workers to about 21.
6. Build Sawmill and start upgrading first hotel and building second hotel when ready.
7. Build real estate, and stage and appraise hotels (Apprais takes a painted 2 star staged hotel from 1 690 500 to 2 028 600 an increase of 300 000 and 4 of those will give you an extra million with the quick build and sale of one more giving you the 10 millon.)

Go to: