lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

10 rubies

[Post New]by lvd04 on Sep 9, 14 1:28 PM
I'm stuck on level 5. The first time I played it, there were 5 games in level 5 to get 10 rubies, but I only got 9 so I had to replay the level. Now it only lets me play 2 games before I get the message about getting 10 rubies or starting over. I've played the level 4 times now and the same thing keeps happening. Is this a glitch?

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:10 rubies

[Post New]by Rhondalay on Sep 9, 14 5:39 PM
Sort of same problem....I'm trying to get past the ice golem or whatever he is, and I only got 9 rubies, so had to start over (of course), then it played game number 1 of 5, I got 3 rubies, then it told me I needed 10 and we have to start over...this happened twice more....can't get past game one of 5 without starting over on game one again. Just spend a free game coupon!!! GRRRRR

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 9, 14 10:27 PM
I hope this helps. I figured it out and it's all in my review which I hope will be posted soon on the actual Game page.

You have go collect 10 rubies, yes. BUT, you also have to pass all 5 rounds of each level. If you have 9 rubies and get to Round 5 and click on "continue" instead of "replay", you do have to restart the entire level at Round 1 and start collecting rubies again.

Also, if you collect 10 rubies BEFORE getting to Round 5, you have to continue playing until you pass each round. A Round is considered passed when you acquire a "perfect" game. All cards on the board discarded.

So, the game is two-fold - get a "perfect" game BEFORE clicking "continue" and collect 10 rubies BEFORE you get to Round 5.

I hope you read my detailed review. Nite all.

Sheilas2a
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Sheilas2a on Sep 10, 14 9:56 AM
Having the same issue...it will not go past level 5, game 1. It keeps telling me I need 10 rubies and I have to start over again. Very frustrating.

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on Sep 13, 14 12:06 PM
I am having the same problem. mrm2006 is correct but this is not the problem. The problem is that after we miss getting the 10 rubies when we restart the level it will no longer let us play the five levels to try to get the rubies in my cases it is demanding that I have 10 rubies after I play the first level. Something very wrong with this game. Sorry I bought it. I am also having the problem where I get a data exception whenever I purchase wildcards.

Go to: