Unique Stamps, needed, please

[Post New]by ProfCarolyn on Sep 9, 14 3:57 PM
I need one to progress. I am on level 19 and cannot craft the last object on the list of 16 crafted items for that greedy old ghost of a barkeep. I just lack one unique stamp. Been hanging around and searching but can’t even get a drink! Nor am a getting enough food to feed my pets or enough of the right objects to send off all those cute airships. Please help. I am just a little female academic here and not used to dealing with the real virtual world. My first game like this ever. An unique stamp, please, to your newest friend i625051. The Professor

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Unique Stamps, needed, please

[Post New]by skell169 on Sep 9, 14 4:36 PM
Sorry Professor cannot help I am on PC but would happily help if I could sorry again Rona Happy Gaming once you get past this point of annoyance!!!

[Post New]by ProfCarolyn on Sep 9, 14 10:33 PM
Thanks for the thought and all the luck. Prof C

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Sep 10, 14 9:53 AM
I just sent you a stamp. Hope it helps move you along. I know how frustrating it is to be stuck waiting for one of those stamps. Good luck!

[Post New]by ProfCarolyn on Sep 11, 14 1:38 PM
Thank you for sending the stamp. I moved up a level! One needs money and unique stamps to for levels 18 and 19. I started level 18 with $25,000 and was down to $2 by the time I opened all the locks and then ran out of stamps. Thanks for the help.

Go to: