I'm stuck in the hospital!

[Post New]by missmadam on Sep 11, 14 10:55 AM
I have blood analysis and stepladder. I need a light bulb for the room over the generator room (lots of baby cribs). This is definitely NOT the easiest game to play but I'm determined. HELP!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:I'm stuck in the hospital!

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 11, 14 4:06 PM
Hi Missmadam,

I can't remember much other than this was a challenging game, but if you do have a completed blood analysis, go ahead and give it to the mother and she will give you something that might get you on track again.

Hope this helps a little!

[Post New]by missmadam on Sep 11, 14 5:35 PM
Bartsister,

You remembered just enough to get me back in the game again! Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by anverali on Oct 12, 14 7:09 AM
what do i do with the lighter and mop

[Post New]by tbutcher8 on Oct 21, 14 7:22 AM
The mop was a tricky one. There is a huge spider in one of the rooms inside hospital. The mop is used to clear it away. The lighter is used to light the blowtorch that is frozen in once of the hospital rooms. There is a chisel from one of the hidden object scenes in the hospital that allows you to get the blowtorch out of the ice.

Hope this helps.

I'm stuck with a fan and a cloth after going through every room in hospital. Not sure what to do next!

[Post New]by tbutcher8 on Oct 21, 14 7:27 AM
What do I do with the pair of clamps and the fan? Been to every room in hospital and back to aquarium. Only thing I see is a keyhole in window in hospital and I haven't found the key for that.

Maw4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Maw4 on Nov 24, 14 2:09 PM
I'm in the hospital but the game keeps locking up and i have re downloaded it 3 times

[Post New]by shygirl11 on Apr 11, 15 7:19 PM
If anyone has finished the game what do I do with the fan a screwdriver and a control panel help!

jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jan1949 on Sep 20, 15 3:05 PM
All the 'tools' you mentioned will be used later in the game in other areas. Be sure to back track once in a while to look for Hidden Object scenes that you might have overlooked. I missed some and had to back track.

Go to: