Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Stuck!

[Post New]by Vstromval on Sep 11, 14 2:20 PM
I am a lowly level 9 and cannot get the item that I am asked for. Been struggling for three days and getting bored. Any help please?

Re:Stuck!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 11, 14 2:32 PM
What item are you looking for?

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Sep 11, 14 2:45 PM
A seal,of courage

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Sep 11, 14 2:46 PM
A seal,of courage

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 11, 14 3:37 PM
Vstromval, I believe that is a known glitch in the game getting the Seal of Courage. Here is what you have to do (provided by veteran gamer lady_sabelle):

"The Raven Stone is what we like to call a "Chest". That means you need 1 or more items to open it and you will get an item in return. It's not a Hidden Object Scene. The Raven Stone needs 2 items to open it and one of those items is the Seal of Courage you need to open the next area in the game. When you click on the Raven Stone (located on the ground in front of Anabel, the blonde woman) it will show you the 2 items you need to open it. The Seal is on the left and it will show that it costs 3 diamonds to buy one. Click on this to get a seal but DON'T open the Raven Stone. Just exit out of that screen and go back to the Throne Room (area with Lord Chamberlain) the old guy. To the right of him is the lock for the Tower. Click on the lock then, if you have both the seal and 3000 coins, click on the Blue Check Mark at the bottom of the pop-up scroll."

Good luck.

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Sep 11, 14 11:42 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much - that worked! I will now look forward to my game this evening!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 12, 14 11:16 AM
Very glad that I (and lady_sabelle) could be of help. Good luck.

Go to: