Getting unstuck at the end

[Post New]by redeyeflight on Sep 11, 14 5:15 PM
When you get to the part where you are looking at 2 cars and a helicopter, look up at the statue to your right. Up in his arms is a ice club you need to break the ball open to get the shield for the upstairs door. DO NOT go back to the start of the game as per the hints lead you. You do not have to go all the way to get Helens soul either. Stay within the area. Good luck and I hope this helps.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Getting unstuck at the end

[Post New]by underwriter on Feb 7, 15 7:23 PM
Hi, redeyeflight. Well, it would help more if you mentioned where to click if you have left the island and need to get back to it. Nothing I can find works. I did get the ice club before I accidentally went back to the town, and have been reading around, and maybe I don't have all the souls I need. If the helicopter guy is #16 I probably don't, but I have run through everything and can't see where I might have missed one. The ones I have are:
1. bus driver
2. man in car
3. firefighter in ambulance
4. toy store owner
5. diver in suit
7. surgical nurse
8. head physician
9. hospital custodian
10. sexton
11. police officer
12. fisherman
13. captain
14. bartender
Do you know who I missed and where to look? Or is there another one on the island that you didn't mention? And, if the latter, how do I get back to the island?

OK, I can still edit this - I went back to keep trying for a while, found the arrow to the island at the window I pulled Emily in through (which to me makes no sense but it worked). Got in, found body#15 with the fire extinguisher I had been looking all over town for in vain, assuming rightly I would need it for the helicopter. After all that, the hint button started making sense again, and I finished. If any of this helps anyone, it will have been worth it.

Edited on 02/07/2015 at 7:55:44 PM PST

Go to: