catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

CE or SE?

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 12, 14 3:02 AM
Here's that post again!

Which one did you pick and why? What would you recommend to others?

eyesore
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:CE or SE?

[Post New]by eyesore on Sep 12, 14 8:03 AM
Yes, please...........someone please report what the SE has that the CE does not.
Does the SE have the morphing items and puzzle pieces. Appreciate the feed back.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Sep 12, 14 12:34 PM
Just ran through this one to refresh my memory. No morphing objects but other extras I'm not sure about. I didn't see anything extra.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 12, 14 2:43 PM
I purchased the CE when it came out. Flying dragons, fiery knight and hounds of hell .... couldn't resist.

Usual CE bling. I purchase for length of main game (besides a story that has a good "umph" to it), bonus game, collectibles/morphs, etc. In this game, you have to collect puzzle pieces. You need 5 particular pieces to complete a picture - THAT gets you into the bonus game. Wow - don't miss one of THOSE pieces, huh? Also, morphing objects that, for a nice change, blend so well they are difficult to find. (Of course, you could cheat and use the strategy guide to find out where they all are - not me, says I ).

So, that's about it. The story grabbed me. The difficulty of finding the morphs reeled me in but good!

Hope this helps you decide whether to try the demo or not. Purchasing a game is always a personal decision.

Waiting for my son to bring home Chinese for dinner. STARVED!

Nite all.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Sep 13, 14 7:58 PM
I got the CE because there was a 1/2 price sale and the morphing objects presented an additional challenge. I almost never recommend a CE but this is a rare exception.

The SE does not have morphing objects, and I cannot tell if it has the jigsaw puzzles.

Edited on 09/13/2014 at 7:58:45 PM PST

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Sep 14, 14 9:18 PM
I played the SE demo, and when it ended, I couldn't buy it fast enough so I could continue the game. This is one of the best SE games I have ever played, and believe me, I have hundreds of games. The CE games do give a guide you can refer to and CE's give morphing or hidden items that get you more play afterwards....however, this SE game has just about everything. The games are challenging ... not too hard, but not too easy. Just enough to make you think and play carefully. Finding a much needed item and trying to remember where you needed it is part of the fun. I've play CE games faster than this SE game. I'm loving it. Just keeps going on and on and keep the interest and keeps you wanted to search and find. I recommend this game, a lot of fun, lots to do and keeps on going. Great game. 5 points from me. In fact, I'd say 5+.

Go to: