Elf Bowling!!???

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

Re:Elf Bowling!!???

[Post New]by rentonwa on Jul 8, 08 2:10 AM
What ARE they thinking? There must be better games out there. And I stayed up for that!
The elves look like it's Christmas - weird.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 8, 08 5:00 AM
I'm sure I've seen this game on another site ... and it's an older game. I remember laughing about it. I guess we have to think of it as "filler" material ... We seem to get a lot of filler between the good stuff

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jul 8, 08 6:43 AM
We're such a spoiled bunch of brats, aren't we? To he// with what everyone else might want, we DEMAND our addiction be fed!

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jul 8, 08 12:14 PM
Isn't that the truth? Unless it's a HO game we start yelling at ! And unless it's a really good HO game we are yelling at them as well. There is just no pleasing us.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jul 8, 08 2:57 PM
I this game! The humor in it makes it very addicting for me . I've never seen bowling like this before, that's for sure .

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 8, 08 3:25 PM
rentonwa wrote:What ARE they thinking? There must be better games out there. And I stayed up for that!
The elves look like it's Christmas - weird.

Well, that's because elves work for Santa. I guess they are in Hawaii on vacation this summer.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 8, 08 3:27 PM
bfgAegean wrote:I this game! The humor in it makes it very addicting for me . I've never seen bowling like this before, that's for sure .

Ok, I'll bite. It looks like such a weird game, I will try the demo before I judge it. But what is next? Midget tossing?

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jul 8, 08 5:04 PM
Yeah, let us know scotcat. I think I'm gonna take a pass on this one.

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Jul 8, 08 5:05 PM
Me, too - let's hear it, scotcat. By the way, another site is offering this game, too.

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Jul 8, 08 5:13 PM
Oh Ginababe - you are so nice and diplomatic - I hadn't even thought of that...

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jul 8, 08 5:17 PM
Nah rentonwa, nobody EVER accused me of being "nice and diplomatic". I'z just calls 'em as I sees 'em. But admit it, I'm right, ain't I???

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 8, 08 5:26 PM
Ok, played the demo. I couldn't even score enough points to get past the first level. It was fun for like 20 minutes, then it got boring. The elves kept insulting me and I believe one of them said I had a nice pair or coconuts. The head elf would cut a fart every so often. My game icon in the top corner kept telling me to kick some elf but*. I can't write in out in the forum without getting censored, but it's in the game. It was probably a fun game like 10 years ago, but not now. I guess kids might like it.

Sorry Aegean, but it's a no-go from me.

BTW..... still need a "thumbs down" icon.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jul 8, 08 5:50 PM
Dang Scotcat, shame you didn't like it. I wouldn't have minded SOMEBODY telling me I had a nice set of coconuts, even if it WAS an elf!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 8, 08 7:05 PM
GinaBean wrote:Dang Scotcat, shame you didn't like it. I wouldn't have minded SOMEBODY telling me I had a nice set of coconuts, even if it WAS an elf!

Ya well, that Elf didn't see me without my push-up, major support, cleavage making bra. If I was playing the game nude, he would have said... "Hey, I was a kid the last time I saw half empty marble sacks." The little perv.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jul 8, 08 8:02 PM
I don't know...maybe I should try this one. After all, my husband has been deployed for a little while... and I've got nobody here to talk dirty to me.

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Jul 9, 08 2:29 AM
Ladies, I have read all the posts on this game and I am laughing out loud at 4 in the morning, I know my family think I have lost the little mind I have left.

But when I first saw this game I could not believe it, oh well I guess thats not true. I just did not want to believe it. And I guess like someone said in one of the posts maybe I am a little spoiled after the good games that have come out on BF and not only HO games but just good games in general. And I guess I was a little taken aback by the idea of throwing bowling balls at a elf, and I use to be on a bowling team, so bowling does not offend me. But to think that someone put those two things together kind of scares me I guess what I am trying to say is I expect the best from the best. Every morning that I am bless to see another day I am up checking the site to see what BF has out for the day. Still very thankful for seeing the day, but wish I had stayed in bed, happy gaming everyone, maybe tomorrow. Passing on this one.

Edited on 07/09/2008 at 2:31:19 AM PST

Kuhnt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kuhnt on Dec 7, 09 11:15 PM
Hey the original was the coolest, yes the grafs are better and game play is more challenging but come on what happened to youor x-mas spirit? So many of us out there would love to get our hands on the little @%$& that make us feel this recession so deeply this season so why charge for this game?

[Post New]by blackspideruk on Mar 12, 10 4:11 AM
I think after playing the Elf bowling game you start to understand what the elf`s are saying, it is not very nice, I will not even put it on here, is this game ok for children from 7 years and up to play, it should be marked with a warning.

Mr.D.J.Webber.

Go to: