star4721
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

HELP...

[Post New]by star4721 on Apr 4, 09 1:05 PM
Okay, I hate to sound totally STUPID, but I don't have a real clue as to what this game's objective is,nor where to begin.

Also, could someone explain what a "walkthrough" is and how to obtain it if needed.

Thanks,Star

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

Re:HELP...

[Post New]by kiedon on Apr 4, 09 4:34 PM
This is an adventure game, It is long and complicated. You play the hero in the first person and every scene you are in you have to explore and pick things up and do other things with them. You have items you store in an inventory which is accessed with a right click. the clue to what you have to do is by the things the character says and look at your inventory in the lower left there is a hand symbol and a shell symbol click on those and see what they say. In this game you are a cave man and you just got chased into a cave by a lioness first task, to make fire. So start searching around and figure out how to make fire. Remember you are cave man.
A Walkthrough is a step by step solution to the whole game published on the internet. In the case of this game it is on a site called gameboomers. Just type in the games name and the word walkthrough after it. THis is what adventure gamers call spoilers in other words it solves it for you.
These types of games are complicated long puzzles using objects you must find and combine. It takes searching and patience, some people like myself love them, some people hate them. You cannot give up too easily. Use the forums and walkthroughs at first until you get the hang of it. One thing about these games, no auto save. You must save your game and OFTEN, Number one mistake new gamers make is to not save often enough.
Good luck.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Apr 4, 09 5:48 PM
When I go into an adventure game I google a free walkthrough first it is well worth it or you miss too much just go into google and type the game name athen walkthrough

good luck
lineck

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 5, 09 1:10 PM
There are several good walkthroughs available for this game. The ones on Gamezebo, Gameboomers and Universal Hint System are three good ones.

Go to: