smallfuzzy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Need pick axe now for level 15?!?!?! Someone tell me they found it. If it's another glitch, I'm do

[Post New]by smallfuzzy on Sep 12, 14 11:04 PM
Oh come on now! This is too much! If there is another glitch I'm going to give up here. This is really bad. Please tell me that there is a pick axe in level 15 for macs. Please!!!!!

Re:Need pick axe now for level 15?!?!?! Someone tell me they found it. If it's another glitch, I'

[Post New]by dottycatz on Sep 13, 14 5:26 AM
Same....look under Tech issues....everyone reporting same problem....sigh.......

Re:Need pick axe now for level 15?!?!?! Someone tell me they found it. If it's another glitch, I'

[Post New]by close02 on Sep 23, 14 2:52 AM
I have the same problem. No pickaxe in Level 15 so I can't finish the level or move on to the next level. Messaged for help days ago but no reply.

[Post New]by residentialguy on Sep 24, 14 12:45 AM
They gave me the option of a picking a new game if I didn't want to wait for the update. Last time I buy Island Tribe games

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Need pick axe now for level 15?!?!?! Someone tell me they found it. If it's another glitch, I

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 24, 14 5:09 PM
residentialguy wrote:They gave me the option of a picking a new game if I didn't want to wait for the update. Last time I buy Island Tribe games

Did I pay Big Fish to be a beta tester? Having the same problem. Not cool.

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 25, 14 9:57 AM
There is supposed to be an update to take care of the level 15 pick axe problem. My system did not see the automatic update, nor does it see it if I manually check. Not sure about this update or game at this point.

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Need pick axe now for level 15?!?!?! Someone tell me they found it. If it's another glitch, I

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 27, 14 6:04 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games. The blocking out of the game creators' name is by Big Fish not me.

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 28, 14 10:18 AM
After contacting Big Fish, I was told that the fix for the Level 15 pick axe issue is resolved and that I should uninstall and reinstall the game. After doing that, the problem is solved. Despite being told the game would not be fixed, it now is. Thank you Big Fish.

Not sure if Big Fish made the fix or the maker but Big Fish seems to have taken care of the customer.

Sorrybut
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sorrybut on Oct 12, 14 6:11 AM
Thank you for fixing! That was a nice surprise.

Now if by any chance you could get your fixers onto the mac versions of the defender series... ;-)?

Go to: