chrijolie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

solution chapter 7

[Post New]by chrijolie on Sep 13, 14 5:41 AM
You have to replay until you have 10 rubies, so don t push continue but replay until you have those 10!

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:solution chapter 7

[Post New]by dancebear on Sep 19, 14 1:49 PM
No that won't solve this problem. You can't get 10 rubies in just one round. Replaying the same round won't get us anywhere. The game has a bug in it that many of us can't get past because after failing chapter 7 it wants ten rubies in 1 round and that is not possible.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 23, 14 5:22 AM
I thought I had a problem in Level 5, but there is a very good explanation of how to progress if you look at the Reviews on the game's home page and find the one by mrm2006. Read the fourth paragraph and you will understand what the game actually requires.

I don't know how mrm2006 figured it out, but I'm very glad he or she did!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 3, 14 5:54 PM
Honestly, I read that 4th paragraph, and there is nothing there I didn't know already. Also, the Queen does not appear at the end of a round if you have only 4 or less cards left over. mrm2006 forgot to mention that.

And never mind the "Perfect" scores. All you need to achieve is getting 10 Rubies in 5 rounds. If you find you haven't collected enough in a round, just replay that round, and remember which stack of card you didn't get off the table. Try to get rid of those this time round.

The good thing about this game is that you won't lose your money that you earned in that round when you replay it, as it happens in other similar Solitaire games.

What I like about this game is that it becomes a little more challenging in that you have to pay with a ruby to unlock the iced-up cards. I am on level 13 now - have only bought the game 2 days ago - and have not had any problems getting all 10 rubies in the 5 rounds.

Edited on 11/03/2014 at 5:56:11 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 3, 14 11:11 PM
Well, I have finished the game, and am a tad disappointed in it. It's only 20 levels long, and it was very easy. I didn't even have to buy anything from the shop to help me out. The first 2 helpers I got were all I used, and I had lots of money to buy wild cards, so that made it easy as well.

What I really didn't care for was that I only got full screen, not widescreen on my laptop, AND the black borders were very wide, wider than they usually were. Which also meant that sometimes, when I was looking for 1 of 10 items, they were so far at the left or right, that only a tiny bit was visible. Same goes for the map. Some of it was cut off.

Surely, the devs can do better than that. Every dev, except those who don't upgrade their equipments, gives us widescreen.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Dec 1, 14 7:40 PM
dancebear wrote:No that won't solve this problem. You can't get 10 rubies in just one round. Replaying the same round won't get us anywhere. The game has a bug in it that many of us can't get past because after failing chapter 7 it wants ten rubies in 1 round and that is not possible.

If, as chrijolie says, you replay the game, then you keep all the rubies you've already won, and any that you win in subsequent games are added to them. And there's no need to get a "perfect" round, either.

Go to: