GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

Missing Floating Crates

[Post New]by GameJack on Sep 13, 14 9:54 AM
has anyone else lost their floating crates. after opening one this morning, they haven't reappeared on either Island. Will check again later today,

SMF40
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Missing Floating Crates

[Post New]by SMF40 on Sep 13, 14 11:35 AM
Mine have been disappearing periodically, but if I exit the game and then go back in, it is there.

Mmgine
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Mmgine on Sep 13, 14 3:51 PM
I agree it happened to me today. Had to exit and re-enter the game to get it.

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Sep 13, 14 5:58 PM
After reopening game they came back. All kind of weird stuff happening since update. Sometimes When I leave game and try to come back later I get error message about game manager encountered problem. I have to reboot pc to open game again. A lot of aggravation.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Oct 1, 14 11:40 AM
Same for me, after opening the crate it dissapears. Also, the crates don't follow us to the island we're playing on. When they introduced the wooden crates they would show up on the first or second island, they kept falling from the sky whenever we switched islands.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Oct 1, 14 12:33 PM
NorthStorm wrote:Same for me, after opening the crate it dissapears. Also, the crates don't follow us to the island we're playing on. When they introduced the wooden crates they would show up on the first or second island, they kept falling from the sky whenever we switched islands.

I don't remember them ever following us from island to island...I've always had to search for mine.

Go to: