kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

level 56

[Post New]by kuz48 on Sep 13, 14 12:31 PM
Anyone get through level 56 I can never make it in enough moves. I tried to use a lot of 4 and 5 combinations and still come up short.

Re:level 56

[Post New]by nancysteven111 on Sep 13, 14 1:56 PM
You and me both. Have played it for 2 days and can't get it. Help!!

kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by kuz48 on Sep 13, 14 2:49 PM
Me to, I actually left it and moved on to another game. got bored not getting through the same level over and over again. Tough game.

[Post New]by connieharvey on Sep 13, 14 4:56 PM
I have been stuck on this level for two days. Really challenging game, but this level seems impossible. Got it down to two tiles, that was the closest. Not enough moves.

kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by kuz48 on Sep 13, 14 6:27 PM
Same here I played it about two days also and got frustrated. I had a lot of explosions that took out a lot of tiles and even tried what the game was suggesting all the way through, not even close that way. When I had about 25 moves and doing really well got down to about three tiles with 7 moves left and still didn't get it. just about over this game.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Sep 14, 14 6:47 AM
Yes, the number of the moves isn't enough and the power-ups can't fill up. Where's the sense in developing a game that way?

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Sep 14, 14 7:41 AM
I've succeded but now I'm stuck on level 57 with the same problems and this is not amusing at all. My opinion on this game? Devs: thumb down.

kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by kuz48 on Sep 14, 14 11:27 AM
How did you finish level 56? I would like to be stuck on level 57 for a while.

s_tickle
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by s_tickle on Sep 14, 14 3:37 PM
well add another person stuck on level 56, I know that I've played it well over 50 times. Hope someone comes up w/ an answer. Looks as if it may be just getting the right shots in, as the board is never the same.

s_tickle
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by s_tickle on Sep 14, 14 6:17 PM
Finally made it thru level 56 after I posted, took another 10 tries or so. And I've come to the conclusion that you need to have a good board to start with, then you need to make 4 matches as much as you can to get good bonus shots.
On level 57, it's best to get the 2 locked tiles on the left and right asap , that's helps in clearing that level. HTH

[Post New]by BullyMomma on Sep 19, 14 7:25 AM
I finally defeated lever 56 after 4 days playing over 50 times a day. You just have to keep playing until you get a board you can defeat. I was down to 1 tile multiple times and then after just playing 3 boards today I got it. Take your time and check the whole board for the best multiple match or frozen/chained tiles you can remove. It really ticks me off that there are multiple layers of tiles to break, if it says there are 10 brown/wood tiles to remove it could be that the brown tile is still covered by the tan or blue before you can even get to the brown/wood tile. Good luck all.

[Post New]by Glarpo on Sep 19, 14 8:15 AM
I just beat level 56 after two days... the answer is to make as many 5 match plays as you can. And make sure the 5 match selection takes down the ice and the chained colors... you can build the 5 match by using the arrows to switch the color pieces to make a 5 match. Good Luck but it is do-able. I also think the developers blew it with this game and at the least should have allowed the player to skip the level so the player could move on.... well it is what it is....Glarpo

[Post New]by ladibugg854 on Sep 19, 14 9:43 AM
I agree..the game is not fun and I like a challenge, but this is ridiculus
I'm about to complain to the help line and get a credit
no sense in working a board over 100 times
it's not challenging it's frustrating, and aren't we suppose to be fun also

Hana661
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Hana661 on Oct 4, 14 11:51 AM
Absolutely agree. I've been stuck on this level for 4 days - it's boring to play a game this way. I've tried everything but nothing works. In fact it's not possible to use any strategy - the board is created randomly and if the upper part has a lot of frozen parts, which usually has, you know from the very beginning you won't succeed. I don't like being frustrated - thumb down. I decided to quit this game even I like it very much.

[Post New]by dozydee2000 on Oct 22, 14 1:47 AM
Just another person who has been stuck on this level for days -not even explosions help to clear the board - thinking of giving up altogether as well

Go to: