muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Auction Items Needed List

[Post New]by muttmom on Sep 13, 14 1:07 PM
Is there a list saying what items people are looking for at the auctions?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Auction Items Needed List

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 13, 14 3:40 PM
Mutt you can post it any where - there have been, at least two dozen thread since this started.

FishyKC
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by FishyKC on Sep 13, 14 5:53 PM
This seems as good a place as any. Today's Auction quest for me is the Strong Man photo. Thanks to any and all who'd like to auction one. I've been starting mine at $5 and they get snapped up pretty quickly.

BTW...you can get the strong man photo in Forest Ranger 3

Edited on 09/13/2014 at 5:56:14 PM PST

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Sep 14, 14 1:44 AM
FishyKC wrote:This seems as good a place as any. Today's Auction quest for me is the Strong Man photo. Thanks to any and all who'd like to auction one. I've been starting mine at $5 and they get snapped up pretty quickly.

yep it is a very easy one to get. :

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 14, 14 5:03 AM
FishyKC wrote:This seems as good a place as any. Today's Auction quest for me is the Strong Man photo. Thanks to any and all who'd like to auction one. I've been starting mine at $5 and they get snapped up pretty quickly.

LOL, Indeed you can get it there. I love when people point out the obvious. However, have you ever considered how much those resources are worth to get it for 3. I bet you do get them snapped up!

FishyKC
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by FishyKC on Sep 14, 14 8:21 AM
Sorry then...you know how tone can be in the written word...just being sensitive.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 14, 14 8:39 AM
FishyKC wrote:Sorry then...you know how tone can be in the written word...just being sensitive.

Yep, tone can definitely be inferred - tis the whole problem with communicating with a little font with people you don't know. And if you read it that way, then I did not do a good job in trying to say I thought it was a GOOD tip. Apology to you.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 14, 14 1:27 PM
There are 2 posts dealing with the same subject, "Auction Items Needed List" and further back on the 5th post page is "Auction Quest" both are players stating what item they are needed for the Daily Auction.
A Moderator needs to condense these 2 posts into one so players can find it, and not scattering their requests all through the Forum.
I'm sorry for being so blunt but my Military Secretary skills are flaring up at this moment. I take in consideration the new players of the game. How it feels for them to search through hundreds of post of the same subject scattered everywhere. I've since playing this game (over a year ago) came to this Forum for much needed answers, having to search through pages and pages of posts looking for a certain item. When I seen a player posting an Alpha Listing (which was incomplete at the time) which helped me some what. Then later after the 2nd and 3rd update, abandoned their work. I went ahead and started putting the newest additions and omissions of other items that use to be there when I first started. I even request input from other players and got a Hell of lot of help from Oddly.
So I guess I'm done ranting, so Happy Gaming! from another Herring swimming somewhat happily in the Big Pond!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 15, 14 11:50 AM
Hey sahobbs

I really do wish we could consolidate those two threads into one, but the system is a little limited in what it can do. At this time, we're unable to either merge two threads or move posts from one thread to another.

What I can do, however, is track down those threads and add them to the Helpful Links for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin', so they'll be easy to find for everyone

I'll post in those threads once they've been added so you all know!

bfgVaiya

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 15, 14 12:44 PM
Thank you Vaiya. You BFG folks rock. The daily quests are fun for us and we are happy to help each other.

Could one of you at BFG fix my game for me so I could keep on swimming?

Go to: