gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

I'm hoping the moderators will read this

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Sep 13, 14 4:00 PM
It has to be said. The drop rates for unique (brown) stamps is abysmal. Many players cannot possibly attain higher levels when they see how many they will need to craft some of the items for the quests. Even people who can afford to "buy" coins and diamonds will eventually see that although it isn't completely hopeless, more and more players may drop because of the road blocks set up. Some people were fortunate enough to be able to save up what stamps they attained early on. Good for them. I had to craft items to sell in order to get more coins and there went my stamps. No one could have foreseen what the developers had planned for the higher levels. Instead of people telling me to do the HO scenes umpteen times, which I have been doing, it would be nice if the developers would get a nice balance so that all of us can enjoy the game once again. Part of the fun of the game is to be able to see the newer areas and characters. Please, moderators, let the developers know.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:I'm hoping the moderators will read this

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Sep 13, 14 4:12 PM
I have seen many posts from the mods saying that have sent this issue to the developers. They can only do so much, it is all up to the developers to fix it. I have seen one of the mod's plays the game and has problems with getting stamps. It may be hard to change the drop rate due to the fact it may affect other parts of the game.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 14, 14 2:57 PM
Hey gadget23mom

tazruby2000 is correct about the reports we've made to the devs. And it's also true that any change made to the game, including to something that seems as simple as the drop rates, can change other things.

The devs want to make sure that any lowering of the drop rates won't affect anything else, or if it does, that they can get it fixed before including it in an update.

Please be assured though, we are working to get more Unique Stamps for everyone

bfgVaiya

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 14, 14 3:54 PM
I just wish a developer could/would be available to address players on the forum. Set a time, set a date, then the mods wouldn't have to be the messengers. I know, I know, it's like hoping Santa will get my list!

Go to: