Game Glitch!!!

[Post New]by goodgord01 on Sep 13, 14 7:55 PM
Just purchased Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle. I cannot give the locket to the girl e and the help button is disabled. Running Windows 8. I like the game thus far. Please help!!!

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

Re:Game Glitch!!!

[Post New]by steve_san on Sep 14, 14 7:17 PM
Hi goodgord01,

You may also want to post this in the TECH issues forum.

1. What happens when you try to give her the locket?
2. What have you tried so far to resolve this? Since that is still early on in the game, try creating a new profile.

If the above fails, try uninstalling and download the game again.

If it still does not work, you can send a Dr. Felix report to tech support, but don't expect a quick response. Since you have purchased the game, also try contacting customer service and you may be able to get a credit if they can't resolve the issue.

Here is a URL to some general technical help (copy/paste the link below into your browser):
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

This will take you to the Dr. Felix instructions:
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688

HTH

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Sep 18, 14 6:09 PM
I can´t return the locket back to the girl either. I´ve still got 17 minutes of trial and I liked the game so far but I won´t be buying it.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 23, 14 4:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was just swimming by and wanted to thank steve_san for the helpful advice!

If anyone is still experiencing the locket issue, I do encourage you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this is a post regarding a technical issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle, do feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle here!

bfgWaimea

Go to: