sweetssue
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

which hos is you least favorite?

[Post New]by sweetssue on Sep 13, 14 8:39 PM
Which hos is you least favorite? Mine is broken statue...it is so unorganized and I can't do it in less than a minute

Dawnyl
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:which hos is you least favorite?

[Post New]by Dawnyl on Sep 13, 14 9:11 PM
The broken mirror one. Ugh I dread it every time!

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 13, 14 10:49 PM
I think Mirrors is my least favorite. I haven't been able to get more than 272,000 on that one. I'm always missing one of the items. On level 26 now and have not been able to get my score in the top 5 on even one HOS. I used to play time management games, and on many I have gotten all gold, but just not as fast here .

Edited on 09/13/2014 at 10:50:01 PM PST

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Sep 13, 14 11:43 PM
Pretty much most of the HOS that changed! I was used to the old ones and hope they won't change them all. It's fun to have some HOS you can do without even looking at the list and do quick.

My least favorite one has to be the Mirror Nave, the one just near the dragon cave entrance where the vampire girl and her knight get to when the drake disapears. Can't get used to this one.

sportsvine
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by sportsvine on Sep 14, 14 12:19 AM
My least Favorite is Frozen Treasure. Most of the items are small and the their is so much "junk" laying around and the small items blend in making them really hard to find.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 14, 14 1:39 AM
Q: which hos is you least favorite?
A: NICKI MINAJ

My least favorite areas of MC are Stone Bowl
and The (new) Armory.
The snail hides in the dark, & the sai is a pain for me to find.

Worst of all time (imho) was the scene replaced by the new mirror room...with the jester doll.
So glad to be done with that!

Thought I would hate the new mirror room, too, but once you know the hiding places for the thimble, you're all set.

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Sep 14, 14 2:52 AM
My least favourite so far is the Elvish Bas-Relief. There's no relief in doing that.

Before the Mirrors morphed into Mirror Nape, that was my least favourite. However, even if it's more difficult to find the listed items now in Mirror Nape than it was in Mirrors, I quite like the wacky design of the new scene, so I don't mind trying to find stuff there. Thimble isn't a problem for me there, but the lice flower is... (fleur de lis).

Frankly, I love the graphic design of most of the Hidden Object Scenes, so picking a least favourite is indeed easier than picking the most favourite.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Sep 14, 14 5:25 AM
My least favorite is still the fire fountain...talk about busy, and that is the one where all the items are found all over the place, from one time to the next.

I like all the new ones...not so boring and a little bit more challenging.

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 5:28:09 AM PST

TheSinful1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by TheSinful1 on Sep 14, 14 6:32 AM
susiewastaken wrote:Q: which hos is you least favorite?
A: NICKI MINAJ

Hahahahaha!!

The Mirrors for me...feels like a chore

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 14, 14 7:49 AM
I agree, the fire fountain gets me every time......and the one with the rivet.....I know where it is and I STILL cant see it......and the same thing with the one with the pipe.

and susiewastaken.......good one

and the new Mountain Heart......too much gold and it all blends in.

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 8:47:58 AM PST

[Post New]by mommahunee on Sep 14, 14 8:02 AM
Fire Fountain, with the new Battle Pit (now called Armory, I think) coming a close second, and the Alligator bringing up the rear in third place.

I keep hoping they'll change a couple of them, to fit the more lush graphics of other updated scenes - like the new Mirror Nave, which I find more beautiful than the sort-of-cartoonish scene it was before - and I'm still waiting.

I'd like to see them update/improve the Stone Bowl, the Crocodile Bush, Tree of Knowledge and the Altar (where Valeria is).

I used to hate the Broken Statue, but found that it got much easier with "practice". They seem to have a sophomoric sense of humor with their placement of the Bone in several of the iterations of that HOS, which cracked me up when it dawned on me.

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 10:54:49 AM PST

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Sep 14, 14 8:09 AM
Hands down, Fire Fountain. Everything is so gray and blended together. Can't see the forest for the trees.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 14, 14 8:50 AM
LOL mommahunee..........I caught that also (the bone placement), helped me remember where it was

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Sep 14, 14 11:59 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!
Level 42 and up.....

In the Underground Treasury Both HO's
The Unique Dishes ...if you thought the thimble was hard to find in the Mirror Nave..It is twice as small and it is a busy Hob!!!
The Jewels Table is very hard to find items as well!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 14, 14 1:46 PM
tigress1_2u wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!
Level 42 and up.....

In the Underground Treasury Both HO's
The Unique Dishes ...if you thought the thimble was hard to find in the Mirror Nave..It is twice as small and it is a busy Hob!!!
The Jewels Table is very hard to find items as well!

I actually like the Jewels Table.

Totally Agree on the Unique Dishes ! I really love the graphics in this one, but...

Not only do they hide that thimble too well, but I also went totally nuts trying to find the wheat hiding on the string of pearls. Also to mention that the Tongs and Tusk are on the hard to find list. Still... I'd rather do 10 rounds of Unique Dishes then one more round of the Castle Armory

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Sep 14, 14 2:06 PM
ROFL And they hide the wheat in the tassel I looked for almost a whole min. and hit the hint

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Sep 14, 14 2:57 PM
I like the Jewels Table but, ugh, that Unique Dishes! I think the thimble is smaller too!!!! And that wheat and tongs....

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 14, 14 3:46 PM
It doesn't matter that if it's a spoiler to me, I need to read about it here because the way things are going,,, I'll never see "Unique dishes, tongs, tusks, wheat,.." , that's the spoiler...

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Sep 14, 14 4:27 PM
Anything with a thimble in it. Especially when the ladybug is 10 times bigger than the thimble.

The devs must have ladybugs the size of the palm of their hand in their backyard.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Sep 14, 14 9:57 PM
They do have a sense of skewered proportions...the Large jug is often smaller than the Mug in Frozen Treasures, lol.

Go to: