catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: The Ties that Bind here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 14, 14 3:06 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have! Please also include the Operating System you're using!

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 6:06:20 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: The Ties that Bind here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Sep 14, 14 6:06 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

StarThrower
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by StarThrower on Sep 15, 14 7:12 AM
Not working well for me on Mac OS 6.8 (sys. req. DO state that it's compatible).

I get the spinning beach ball for a while before game finally loads.
None of the buttons (Options, Play, Exit, etc) seem to work for me, so I can't get past the home screen (after the animation opening). Have to force quit.

Any other Mac peeps out there with these issues? I thought it strange that this even became available for Mac as I believe the CE version is only PC compatible???

[Post New]by reeslangspi on Sep 15, 14 2:34 PM
I've had 3-4 fatal errors in about 90 minutes of play. Each one required me to reboot my PC to clear whatever is left around in memory or elsewhere. Then the game starts OK, but another error is soon encountered. This happened on the free trial and the full game. Is there an updated version out there that corrects this problem?

abdulz69
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by abdulz69 on Sep 28, 14 8:11 PM
This game stopped working once I reached the train station. I enter the building and hear someone pounding on the inner door to the right. The daughter character starts to speak but stops suddenly and that's it. The hint button points to the rubble pile on the right, but nothing happens when I click on it. I tried to re-download the game but that did not help. Anyone else having this problem?

windy54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by windy54 on Oct 21, 14 5:14 PM
Please help. I keep getting a fatal error message. I can't play the game. I get this message every five minutes. I have rebooted this game several times. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have checked for any and all updates and installed them to my pc .I still keep getting a fatal error message after my computer makes a thunking sound and my screen goes black. So I pause the game and that's when the fatal error message appears.I have been trying to play this game for three and four days.

[Post New]by singer29 on Oct 28, 14 10:41 AM
I purchased this game and it says I own it but when I hit play, it goes to the screen that says continue but when I hit continue it closes and goes back to the purchase history.

Go to: