leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Medallion help, please. Boy do I feel dumb.

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Sep 14, 14 5:57 PM
I collected two sets of jewels to be used in the medallion for it's first use. They were listed 2/2 in the inventory in the same box. I clicked on them, held them over the medallion and the jewels seemed all to be used. The medallion did not light up. After clicking on the top part of the medallion a rear section opened out and there were to have been jewels put in there, too. The problem is that both sets of jewels seem to have been used for the front of the medallion. The medallion didn't light up and there doesn't seem to be any way to get the jewels that should have gone in the rear section. Can anyone help me with this?

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 5:58:58 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Medallion help, please. Boy do I feel dumb.

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 15, 14 2:41 AM
It depends on where you are - sometimes you only need half the medallion, sometimes both sections.

If you're trying to get into the opera house you need two lots of gems (so gems 1/2 and gems 2/2) that together make up one lot for only one compartment. This is the only time that the gems come in two lots for one compartment. Later on, when you need to use both compartments, you'll find two lots of gems that go into your inventory separately.

Maybe the medallion isn't lighting up because you're not in a place where you need to use it? Try and see what it does when you're right outside the front door.

leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Medallion help, please. Boy do I feel dumb.

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Sep 15, 14 11:35 AM
Thank you so much! I've gotten it figured out now. I'm pretty much moving right along.

Do you have a twin? Perhaps "Severus"

Edited on 09/15/2014 at 11:36:23 AM PST

Go to: