Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES you may have for Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 15, 14 12:41 AM
Please also include the operating system you are using.

FYI - I am temporarily standing in for Catbag who has been covering for Pond Prowler.

Edited on 09/15/2014 at 5:56:30 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES you may have for Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold here

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Sep 15, 14 5:56 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES you may have for Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold here

[Post New]by bigkittysue on Sep 15, 14 8:49 AM
just tried to play and could not control the curser

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 15, 14 9:03 AM
Hi Bigkittysue

Read the posts in the thread Melissa K and the Heart of Gold, there are quite a few posts about the cursor.

Dax

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Sep 15, 14 10:03 AM
Game worked fine until I hit play, then the bottom half of screen was pixilated with black. changed screen resolution and didn't help. Will uninstall and reinstall, but any other suggestions?

Edited on 09/15/2014 at 10:04:23 AM PST

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Sep 15, 14 10:15 AM
Showed on trial download as already expired. That kind of game I don't really want, I suppose.

hibtug
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hibtug on Sep 15, 14 11:07 AM
As I downloaded the gam,e to my surprise I discovered I had a version in Portuguese . Why ? I am bilingual but, as I said before, your Portuguese versions are very bad, apparently done by someone who has no clue about the language. When I complained sometime ago, the anwer I received was that BF had "experts" that translated the games but this is NOT the case. Please let me continue to play the games in their original language (English, whenever possible) as I am not interested in trying to guess the exotic words you use for these so called expert translations.

[Post New]by familyrules908 on Sep 15, 14 1:28 PM
I'm working in the dark. on my screen there are blacked out sections and I'm just moving my curser around. I'm just playing in the dark help I uninstalled and reinstalled and there still there.

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Big black spaces on screen

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Sep 16, 14 8:06 AM
When I first tried to play everything was fine until I hit play then screen filled over 50% with black. I changed screen resolution to lowest quality and numbers but did not help. So went other way to high detail and largest numbers and it works fine now except a little slow. Hope this helps others.

[Post New]by Charlotte1950 on Sep 17, 14 7:35 AM
I can't do anything from the moment I started in the bedroom. I have the headband from the statue but that is it. I can't leave or move left or right

Go to: