bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Word Explorer here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Sep 16, 14 7:05 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Word Explorer here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Word Explorer.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 10:16:00 AM PST

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Word Explorer here!

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Sep 27, 14 9:29 AM
I enjoyed the actual word game and collecting the photos on my trip, but I have found as time went on that there are some issues with it. First of all, a cartoon plane periodically comes trundling slowly across the screen trailing a banner behind it, advertising 'bargains' which when I have clicked on it turn out to be opportunities to spend my real, actual money to buy extra stuff like hints, photos and so on. Not extra time, which would be useful as by Level 8 on the British trip the time runs out so fast you have no chance of completing the level on gold. I wouldn't actually buy anything anyway, as I don't care for that kind of sneaky 'not actually free to play at all' caper. But some way to boost your time allowance would be nice.

Also I have found words are misspelled occasionally, and there are words and names used which I have never come across before. For instance it seems 'uhmm' is a sound indicating you are thinking about something or unsure. Not in my vocabulary, it isn't. This also helps your time to vanish as you can't get a word quickly if it is misspelled or non-existent. So though this game is free to play I can see myself discarding it pretty soon, the frustration just isn't worth what fun it provides.

Go to: