pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Any way around collecting film to progress?

[Post New]by pita1234 on Sep 16, 14 1:30 PM
So I am one of those "slow-reflexes" people. I can't click on the film canisters fast enough, and without them, I can't seem to progress. Am I missing something?? Plus, I don't know how to speed up film being available to even try again - I just move around the map from place to place with no results. Help!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Any way around collecting film to progress?

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 16, 14 4:05 PM
My answer may not be very helpful to you but the only way I can complete something in a game which requires speed and accuracy is to call on one of my grandchildren.

Failing that I knock on my neighbour's door and ask if I can borrow their son (now aged 18 year) for five minutes - he finds it very funny.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Sep 16, 14 4:16 PM
I found this to be one of the 'drawbacks' when I demoed the game and so even though I really liked it, I didn't purchase it.

I found that the film just dropped too fast and was gone too fast for me to even put my mouse on it. And after a couple of 'wrong' answers I found myself needing 6 rolls of film to continue with those scenes.

Hopefully, the Developers will make some changes here for us 'slower' players that like their game but can't keep up!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 16, 14 5:28 PM
I too didn't like the way the film rolls appeared, and then disappeared before I was able to catch them.

In fact, some of them disappeared even though I did click on them, but obviously not in the right spot. This part of the game becomes quite tiresome very quickly and is, as Fishpole said, a drawback.

You need a lot of film rolls just to skip a puzzle - 8 at the last count - and they are just too difficult to get hold of.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 16, 14 8:18 PM
Daxadillion wrote:My answer may not be very helpful to you but the only way I can complete something in a game which requires speed and accuracy is to call on one of my grandchildren.

Failing that I knock on my neighbour's door and ask if I can borrow their son (now aged 18 year) for five minutes - he finds it very funny.

How hysterical! When my youngest (28) came home from night school every night, he usually found me in my bedroom hollering "****", the "Matthew!" then another expletive to which he would holler down the hall (at midnight no less) - what did you break now? No, I would say, I can't do this. I can't figure this out. GET IN HERE! And in he would come, fix, play, finish, find or whatever needed to be done, lovingly call me elderly, female and something else .. so hard to remember after all this time passed ... sigh. Bittersweet memory. Anyway, I relate!

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Sep 17, 14 11:23 AM
Some times I can get two or three in a row, other times I can't get one to save my soul. I think the trick is to guess which hole they will be disappearing into and position your mouse over it. If you guess right it is pretty easy, if you guess wrong it is very hard.
Good luck.

[Post New]by fernsneil on Oct 31, 14 5:39 AM
To make films available. I quit the game,remove it from memory (hold the menu button and swipe away the game or restart your device if it starts fast enough), then I restart the game.

Go to: