Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Totally Off Topic But

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 16, 14 3:43 PM
I have no idea where to post this to get an answer and I am sorry if I am breaking any BFG rules.

A month or so ago I demoed a game named Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman - I liked it and have been trying to purchase it with one of the many PCCs I have but I keep getting a message that the game does not exist, even though it is still sitting in my BFG Game Manager urging me to buy it.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

Dax (aka Daxadillion Worth A Million, or just Susie)

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Totally Off Topic But

[Post New]by Fishpole on Sep 16, 14 4:22 PM
That game had a LOT of problems! Check out the 'Forum' on it.

I purchased the game and BFG ended up giving me a game credit for it. It was a really, really fun game and I hope that they are working on working out the problems and that it will be up and running again....but for now I do believe that it is down!

Hope this answers your question.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Totally Off Topic But

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 16, 14 4:24 PM
Hey Daxadillion

The game is temporarily unavailable for purchase while some technical issues are being worked on. Once everything is fixed, it'll be back up and you'll be able to get it

Since this thread is under a different game, I'm going to go ahead and move it to the Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman forum.

bfgVaiya

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Totally Off Topic But

[Post New]by Giliraz on Sep 17, 14 10:43 PM
Daxadillion wrote:I have no idea where to post this to get an answer and I am sorry if I am breaking any BFG rules.

A month or so ago I demoed a game named Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman - I liked it and have been trying to purchase it with one of the many PCCs I have but I keep getting a message that the game does not exist, even though it is still sitting in my BFG Game Manager urging me to buy it.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

Dax (aka Daxadillion Worth A Million, or just Susie)

I too demoed this game and now that an update is available I'd like to buy it, but still I'm not able to do so nor can I download the update... can someone help me?
I followed the instructions but get - there is no update available... apparently the update is available to those who already bought the game... HA...

Edited on 09/17/2014 at 10:50:19 PM PST

Go to: