MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Will Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch be coming to BF soon?? Please, please?

[Post New]by MoreOver on Apr 4, 09 7:56 PM
When Samantha's new benefactor asks her to track down Alexander the Great's Scroll of Wealth, the opportunity seems too good to be true: searching for the scroll while collecting amazing finds for the Museum of Secrets Lost! Little does she know that a secret brotherhood is watching her every move and that she'll have to do a lot more digging to find the true treasure. Travel to exotic locations as you help archaeologist and adventurer Samantha Swift uncover the ancient secrets and mystery shrouding the famed Golden Touch!

It's up for beta coughdemocough on RA so I'm hoping we get it here first. Fingers crossed.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:Will Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch be coming to BF soon?? Please, please?

[Post New]by GinaBean on Apr 4, 09 7:59 PM
One can only hope, MoreOver! I played the beta version last night, and it's everything I'd hoped for in the sequel. Let's keep our fins crossed!

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

Re:Will Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch be coming to BF soon?? Please, please?

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Apr 4, 09 8:13 PM
I actually got the opportunity to play the full version this afternoon and i really like it!! it didn't seem quite as challenging as the first one, but i liked the story alot better and i'm one of those chicks who usually skips through the whole story especially if it's a demo,, but all in all i'd have to give it a big...

Laurie

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Apr 4, 09 8:16 PM
I'm a little conflicted about trying the demo. I know I'm going to buy it anyway so why make myself more miserable waiting. Now that I have an updated Clockwork Man, it'll keep me occupied for a few hours tomorrow. I'll just wish upon a star that BF has it this week.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 4, 09 9:32 PM
Yes! Loking forward to this one! Loved the first one.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 4, 09 11:35 PM
I really enjoyed the first one and am looking forward to this one as well.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Apr 29, 09 4:19 PM
I purchased Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch today, LOVED this game it is AWESOME and well worth the money!!
I finished it, but it lasted a good 2 hrs, it is a little shorter than the first one, I really thought the first one was an AWESOME game also, the thought that went into making these 2 games is brilliant.
My favorite parts are using a whip, to knock an item down, or shoting a barrel loaded with gun powder, and watching it blow up, which makes a new entrance to explore.
I was so excited when I checked the TGT, and there it was, I was like a junkie in need of a fix, and downloaded it right away, the download was really quick...THANK GOD :-)
There were also a lot of times in the game, that made me laugh, like when the squirrel ran across the screen, and left a gold pinecone, and many more but I suffer from CRS, so I can't remember them all,,,lol!!
I wish there were more games like these 2 because I could play for days, I REALLY enjoyed this game, and was sad to see it end.
This is a MUST try, get lost for a while and forget all of your troubles, it is well worth it :-)
Happy gaming everyone

708jud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 708jud on Apr 29, 09 4:39 PM
Hi, I see you have finished this game, was wondering if you can help me. I am trying to find the right tool to get the Crystal Vial. Can;t get the other items till I get it and I have tryed every tool that I have. Thank You

bocadoll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bocadoll on Apr 29, 09 8:03 PM
Played the demo and thououghly enjoyed the graphics..a bit simplistic if you're into the big file games but loved watching the action !

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 29, 09 8:23 PM
708jud there is a walkthrough for this game in the blogs section.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 30, 09 10:22 AM
Hi everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the forum we have set up for Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch.

Happy gaming!

Go to: