bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

9 Clues: the Ward.

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 17, 14 2:37 AM
I have the first 9 Clues and really liked it. So I played this one for about 30 minutes and then bought it.

Sorry some of you are having problems with any and all things. Wish you luck.

bbelle

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:9 Clues: the Ward.

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 17, 14 4:16 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO! The Demo CAN'T be over yet!!!!!!!

Loved, loved, loved this game. Just when I thought I would become disinterested, BAM! Something twisty and turny and weird and suspensefully wonderful happens.

As usual, a more detailed review will be posted, sometime LOL, on the actual game page. Feel free to jump on over there, read my very detailed review and give me a

If you dislike creepy dolls (and I mean SERIOUSLY creepy dolls) , anything to do with possible suicide (really? suicide?) or murder via being pushed out windows or being thrown off high places (really? Did that happen?) this game is definitely not for you. Just sayin'.

I loved that you had to find 9 clues in certain location AND then you had to search said location for inventory items. Double whammy! And weird, creepy visions? OH MY!!!! Also, be warned - when you find the 9 clues in said locations, then put together those clues in the correct sequence to indicate the "event" that happened there from beginning to end - when it's shown it's very flashy - irritating. Disliked THAT a LOT!

There are HOGs, but it is NOT HOG heavy. And the mini games? Very innovative, fresh and new ideas and some need patience, patience, patience (is a virtue - sorry, had to go there - lol) and perseverance . Please, don't give up because they are FUN!

This game is definitely a keeper for me. May not be very long as I found 2 of the 9 clues during the hour demo. The previous 9 Clues game wasn't very long either but, so far, this one tops the previous one by leaps and bounds.

I hope this encourages you to try the demo (and catch my review on the game page ). Purchasing is always a personal choice. And, please, don't bash me because my reviews are long or because I like/love the game.

Thank you and .... Happy Gaming!

Edited on 09/17/2014 at 4:20:37 AM PST

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Sep 17, 14 5:01 AM
This game is great! Better than the first one.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Sep 17, 14 5:01 AM
mrm2006, thanks for the heads up' on the amount of HO's...always good to know when ever possible for me.

And you are right, this game is pretty good, and CREEPY!

I played the other one and this looks as good if not better.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 17, 14 11:37 AM
CiChDa wrote:mrm2006, thanks for the heads up' on the amount of HO's...always good to know when ever possible for me.

CiChDa,

You are so very welcome. I remembered reading your interest in the amount of HOs so made sure to add that little tidbit ... just for you.

I did read further along somewhere else that the further you go into the game the more HOs there are so that should add to the enjoyment of the game for you. Hope so. And thank you for reading my review. Hope you check out my "real" one on the game page when it posts.

Happy Gaming!

New1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by New1 on Sep 21, 14 7:32 AM
Loved this game!

Go to: