NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

"I just don't....."

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 17, 14 4:50 AM
I don't feel like doing HOS after HOS today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the rest of the week....
I feel like it is the only thing I can do to demonstrate how frustrated I am over losing, player, after player, after player.....friend after friend....
I don't care if an update comes that promises to rock my world, spin me on my head, curl my toes, I just am not going to do it!
If my friends can no longer stand to play the very least I can do is NO play and def NO pay!
Neena L. 9/17

9/23
My self imposed walk out is on going. I have answered PMs, read the MSSGS and letter, and live in hope good comes to MC. I don't feel reassured because they fixed the bow- debacle, this is def new ground and evidently new personnel, quality doesn't seem important - just MO. I have sent a personal "plea" letter and am in hopes of getting a response, action would be better. I do hope someone in authority does read OUR forum and will address our ONGOING concerns and lingering problems from game inception.
Personally I still do not feel like playing.....no play and no pay..I.M.O. It's just the right thing for me to do.

Edited on 09/23/2014 at 9:12:10 AM PST

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:"I just don't....."

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 23, 14 8:52 AM
A Big thank you to all my friends and neighbors, it's all about you!
Keep sending Letters.....you must do that,

Go to: