bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grim Facade: The Artist and The Pretender Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 18, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Grim Facade: The Artist and The Pretender Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Facade: The Artist and The Pretender Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: The Artist and The Pretender Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 18, 14 8:02 PM
So, is this thread the new "chat" type room where we can discuss, make comments, etc. and, technically, mention the game to be within the bounds of the "thread"? For instance, not necessarily reviews or tech issues. Please advise as we miss a "chat" room.

Thank you so much.

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: The Artist and The Pretender Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by farishawk on Oct 18, 14 12:10 PM
I am enjoying this game, however, when I get to the HOP on the rampart, it doesn't allow me to close the scroll so that I can get the Doll which is the last item I need in order to get the eagle. Is anyone else having this problem? Please let me know how to fix this so I can continue with the game. I am a long ways in to have to stop now. HELP!!
farishawk

Bernie79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bernie79 on Oct 23, 14 5:26 PM
I love this game and am enjoying it very much - however I've gotten as far as the Mages castle on the roof & can't get into the tower. The Binoculars show as if there is something to look at or enter - and nothing happens. I must be close to the end as I have very little in Inventory- The map shows this place & the square are the only places where something needs to be done. I don't know what to do from here. Help - anyone?

ushina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ushina on Nov 8, 14 12:59 AM
Please is there somebody who can give me names of games that have none or very little HOs in it!
Since I'm a customer I wish they would make games for every taste and not force a HO-hater to play those things.
When I choose an Adventure game then please let it be that, and not a mish-mush of everything you have to offer!!!

Go to: