Agency 33 Update Glitches

[Post New]by angelannie on Sep 18, 14 1:56 AM
Having problems with some hops not being able to collect items in the search scenes, therefore have lost energy as i was unable to complete the hops. Anyone else having this problem??????????
PS thanks for the update today was long awaited but still has some glitches

Re:Agency 33 Update Glitches

[Post New]by TMTrainings on Sep 18, 14 2:30 AM
Am unable to collect snowman, keys, hare, binoculars from the Artist location. I also have attempted at least eight times using energy without completing the scene, Need help. And would like energy credited to my account - suggestion sending me food. I would enjoy testing the game but not if I am paying for it,

jaylow22
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jaylow22 on Sep 18, 14 2:58 AM
Likewise, can't pick up certain items. It's happened to me in Artist Workshop, Circus and English Garden so far. My circus HOP had 4 challenges on it, so I lost 77 energy points right there

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on Sep 18, 14 4:19 AM
In the Artist's Workshop, I couldn't pick up the hare or the beads. I tried again and I could pick up the hare when the wreath was not there.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Sep 18, 14 5:38 AM
Same here, still getting "bang" fatal errors- hopefully not as many as before! Some of the objects are harder to find where to click. I never could get the binoculars and I finished clicking other stuff. Some how I seemed to have got credit for it? LOL. I did and have enjoyed the fact I got to do lots of things initially. Really missed the whole game feel. Still disappointed with the glitches. Such potential for a wonderful game, but it is so aggravating at times.

gabrielmine
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gabrielmine on Sep 18, 14 8:00 AM
Add Polar Station and Library to that list. Very Frustrating.

[Post New]by pat705 on Sep 18, 14 8:17 AM
add fringe hut to the list too

[Post New]by bridog25 on Sep 18, 14 8:52 AM
Am having same problems!!! Add the observatory as well....can't get the burger

ditsylilg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ditsylilg on Sep 18, 14 9:02 AM
Add me to the list of unclickable hop items.

slinogle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by slinogle on Sep 18, 14 5:46 PM
Ditto, several Hops can't retrieve items, but it sure does take your energy. Is there a way to get credit for energy you lost in these hops because of the glitches?

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 18, 14 6:34 PM
slinogle wrote:Ditto, several Hops can't retrieve items, but it sure does take your energy. Is there a way to get credit for energy you lost in these hops because of the glitches?

Only thing I know to do is put in a ticket with CS...and hope for the best...

[Post New]by jjwol33 on Sep 18, 14 6:57 PM
I have noticed that in HOPS that you can click on the items once another item in front of it is removed. (i.e. big fan and hand fan in circus then the basketball can be clicked). You have keep your fingers crossed that it is an item in a HOPS list so that you can get the other items that haven't been clickable. I hope they get this glitch fixed soon.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 18, 14 7:01 PM
jjwol33 wrote:I have noticed that in HOPS that you can click on the items once another item in front of it is removed. (i.e. big fan and hand fan in circus then the basketball can be clicked). You have keep your fingers crossed that it is an item in a HOPS list so that you can get the other items that haven't been clickable. I hope they get this glitch fixed soon.

Well, this sounds like a layering issue, not hard to solve. And have we heard from a mod today about this?

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Sep 18, 14 7:17 PM
I have found one thing that works for some of the areas I tried to search. As long as there is NO anomaly in place, the scene seems to work - if there is even one, the chances are that one item will not be able to be picked up.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 18, 14 7:44 PM
lwilletts wrote:I have found one thing that works for some of the areas I tried to search. As long as there is NO anomaly in place, the scene seems to work - if there is even one, the chances are that one item will not be able to be picked up.

thank you willetts for passing that along...good information to know.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 19, 14 5:20 AM
Have that too. Strangely enough, in my first attempt in the Artists Workshop, I was able to pick up the key (was the second item) but was stopped when it came to the binoculars (have 4 anomalies in it, so i have to collect one thing at a time). In the other three attempts, I was stopped by the bears, then the hare and then the keys.

This really sucks.

[Post New]by kbellarose23 on Sep 19, 14 5:34 AM
Same here! Getting really irritated about the entire game! I've loved playing it. This has obviously been a problem for others as well and I agree food would be a good return to some of us who has wasted a lot of energy and yes, time!

Lilac43
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac43 on Sep 19, 14 6:04 AM
Here's the scoop from my perspective: the "click zones" of certain objects overlay those of other objects. So, for instance, in the Fringe Hut HOP, the pitchfork is in front of the frog. The frog is listed as a search item, but click all you want...unless and until you can click on the pitchfork to get it out of the way, you can't pick up the frog. I have encountered this in nearly every HOP I've accessed so far, and I'm up to level 22.

I really like this game, except for this frustrating problem, which is universal within the game. Seems like a little more QA time by the developers is in order? BTW...Windows 7, all updates, I usually play windowed mode. And, I just got the latest game update this AM and encountered the glitch described above immediately.

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Sep 19, 14 6:22 AM
Has anyone else noticed that when this glitch occurs (can't select an item), that your timer for that scene resets? I've watched my timer count down to "0" then reset to 2 every time I'm stuck. I think these two things are related.

I'm fairly new to the game so if this is normal behavior for the timer, thanks for the education

[Post New]by aldaraman on Sep 19, 14 6:38 AM
Yesterday after updating the game, I was presented the same problem. As I can undo the update, without losing progress. It's an annoyance to lose energy without having to go to finish the hop. It is a problem because the energy recharge is slow, even using amulets. Any solution please. Thank you

Go to: